Chapter 2

The sound of music echoed at the four walls of the room, Acharya once again was playing a song as her sister hummed

The sound of music echoed at the four walls of the room, Acharya once again was playing a song as her sister hummed. Time flew so fast. Once infants are now three years old, Acreya is now at the age of six. Both become closer to each other. There are times that Acreya would stay with Athanasia for weeks. Even though she wants to live with her sister, she can't, due to the maids who were staying at the Sapphire palace, they didn't allow her to live with her sister in fear that Claude might show up and kill them there.

"Athy, once we grow up, let's leave this place. Let's go far away with Lilian and the other maids." Acreya widely opened her hand indicating how far they would go.

"We're going to build a house for us and live there happily... forever." Athanasia giggled and agreed with her sister. Both exchange their plans once they run away from the palace, what their house would look like, where they would build it.

Acreya looks at her pocket watch necklace that was gifted to her Diana when she was only two. Time is precious, every second pass should be valued, especially the people who are dear to you.

"Athy I need to go back, I still have a lesson to finish". She reasoned before getting off the bed, Athanasia looked at her sister with a pout.

"I'll see you tomorrow". Acreya pecks at her cheeks before waving her hands in the air as she runs off.

In the previous life, Acreya isn't able to hold a book without her maids punishing him. In order for her to attain education she would sneak late at night where all the maids are asleep. Inside the rusty library her small body hides in the corner and with the use of the already melted candle she taught herself how to write and read. However, changes occurred. Acreya learns to charm the maids and makes them stand by her side.

Acreya happily skipped her step. She can't wait until their next topic, since they finished Max Berlinger's Theory of Functionalism, one of the hardest books.

"Is it Philosophy? History?". She asked herself.

"I already read Philosophy of Avanthon, The World History, I also finished the Archaic, Jamarca, and Holy languages." She mumbles while computing the books she has read.

Acreya didn't notice that two people who just showed up caused her to bump them and fell to the ground.

"That hurts". She mumbles before gazing up. Horror is written all over her face when she realizes who just the person she bumps into. Acreya glanced to her left and right only to see the unfamiliar place.

"What is this pest doing in my palace?".

'Palace!'. She yelled in her head. Felix stared at her then back to Claude until he noticed their similarity.

"Your majesty, if I'm not mistaken. She is Princess Acreya Daella, the first princess". Felix stated.

"First princess, the daughter of Minerva who jumped on the roof". Claude blatantly said as he stared at her with disgust.

Acreya swallowed her fear and stood up as she held both sides of her dress and curtsy greeted Claude.

"Blessing and Glory upon the Empire, Your Majesty". Claude and Felix could tell that her maid paid a lot of attention to teaching her etiquette.

"Please forgive my insolence, your majesty but this lowlife pest needs to attend her next lesson". She politely said with a hint of venom.

"Lowlife pest you said yet you're going to your class. How amusing".

"Felix". Claude snapped his finger and ordered Felix to carry her.

"Tell the maids to prepare tea." He ordered before walking inside his palace.

"S-sir am I?... Am I going to die?". Acreya shakily asked.

"No Princess, His Majesty just wants to have tea with you." Felix assured the first princess.

"If that doesn't happen I will hunt you, sir." Felix chuckled at how she threatened him.

Acreya sat across Claude who was sipping on his tea, while she tried her best not to show any fear.

"Do you know how much damage your mother did? The wench death causes a lot of problems." Claude spat, Felix on the other hand wants to hit him.

'You shouldn't talk like that to a child'. Acreya talks back, of course only in her mind.

"To think she even left a child instead of bringing her to the afterlife." This snapped something inside Acreya, her small fist formed.

"Your Majesty!".

"Shut up Felix".

"I don't get it". The two look at Acreya who was staring at the floor. The thin thread of her patient snapped.

"What did I do for you to hate me so much that you even wish for me to die." She gritted before raising her gaze to them. Showing her glowing eyes matching the coldness of Claude's eyes.

"It's not my fault that I was born. If you didn't have sex with the wench you are calling then I am not here in the first place!".

'Sex?' Both males thought Felix was coughing, covering his laugh, but his shoulder started to shake.

"Such a vulgar word for a child like you".

"Such a great way to talk to a child for a grown-up man like you, Your Majesty." She retorted.

Felix didn't know if he would laugh or fear for the first princess' life, but one thing he knows. Claude finds his match.