Character Sketch

Malhotra's

Owners of Malhotra Group of companies. They have their business spread across the world with major Holdings in several kinds of businesses. A very loving family for the outside world. But what happens inside the four walls is only known to them.

Dushyant Malhotra & Lata Malhotra

The eldest members of Malhotra family. A very narrow minded & orthodox couple who believe in all the traditions. For them a girl child is like a burden & they are born only to be married off at the right age. Treat their Daughter In Laws & Daughter of the family as showpieces who don't have any sentiments. Have 2 son's.

Raj Malhotra & Janhavi Malhotra

Raj is a follower of his father. Treats his wife like a trash. She exists for him only to take care of his daily needs. Removes all of his frustrations on her, most of the times by unnecessarily raising his voice or sometimes even by raising his hand. Janhavi is a naive lady who believes that her husband & in laws are her everything. Never goes against their word.

Harsh Malhotra & Ankita Malhotra.

Harsh doesn't really believe in all the old age traditions of his parents, but never raises his voice against them. Ankita is a shrewd lady who wants everything for her son's. She wants to get the Malhotra Properties under her clutches so that her son's can become the heir of all the riches. She has kept a very good Daughter In Laws image in the front of the elder Malhotra's.

Manik Malhotra

Son of Raj Malhotra & Janhavi Malhotra. Eldest Grandson of the family. 25 years old. Loves his Mom the most in this world. Has a strained relationship with his father. Pampers his younger sister like his own baby.

Cabir Malhotra & Dhruv Malhotra.

Twin son's of Harsh & Ankita Malhotra. 24 years old. The spoilt brats of the house. They think they can do anything & get away with it because they are the son's of the Malhotra family. And their belief has gotten even stronger as they have seen their family allowing them to do things, for which their younger sister would be slaughtered even for a mere thought of doing so.

Mukti Malhotra

Daughter of Raj & Janhavi Malhotra.
23 years old. Princess of her Bhai. Doesn't like her Dada Dadi as they don't treat her well. Scared of her father. Loves her Manik Bhai the most in this world. A bubbly girl who turns into a scared kitty in her own house.

***********************************

Kapoor's

Owner's of Infinity Music Labels. The biggest Music label in India.

Shanti Kapoor

One of the most successful classical singers of the country. She has stopped singing a few years back. Founder of Infinity Labels which she had started during her youth years. It is now being handled by her elder son. Her husband was martyred at a very young age & from then she has taken care of her entire family.

Rajeev Kapoor & Neelima Kapoor.

The elder son & daughter in law of Kapoor family. A perfect son & husband & a very loving father for his two Daughters. Neelima is a very dedicated Doctor. She is a blend of traditional as well as modern upbringing. And has raised her daughter's just like herself.

Rajan Kapoor & Sandhya Kapoor

Rajan is a Doctor by profession. Him & Neelima were friends as they used to work in the same hospital. He was indirectly a cupid of his elder brother's love story. Sandhya is a classical dancer. She runs a Dance school of her own.

Navya Kapoor

One of the twins of Rajeev & Neelima. Completely opposite to the elder twin. Navya is an extrovert who makes friends very easily. She is a Dancer. She enjoys all forms of Dance but Classical is her forte, her biggest inspiration being her Chhoti Maa.

Nandini Kapoor

Elder twin. She is an introvert who likes to keep it to herself. She doesn't like to mingle with strangers but once you know her, you will know how fun she is to be with. Walks on her mother's path. Her life mantra is - Be respectful, but don't let anyone stomp on your self respect. She has inherited her Grandmother's voice, but her stage fright has kept her away from being a singer. She handles Infinity Labels along with her father.

Rishabh Kapoor

Son of Rajan & Sandhya. Youngest & the most pampered member of Kapoor family. He is studying in 9th standard.