Author's Note ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

Hello! I'm extremely sad to say that this fiction has come to an end. I'm extremely grateful to each and every one of you, regardless of how sad I may be about this fanfic ending. The parts are long so I hope you savored every last part.

I honestly fell more in love with the world of Narnia while writing this, Caspian too but I think we all did. I know it's ending wasn't everything you guys wanted (the actual wedding or the pregnancy stuff) but I wanted to leave it up to the imagination instead of ending it was something that was rushed. I truly hope that the characters and story I made brought comfort to you all.

In light of this sad ending, I also have good news! Because of how much people loved this I will be writing another Prince Caspian fanfic that'll be out sometime this year. I don't have a plan yet exactly as I'm going off to college soon but please be patient with me.

If this is the end of our interaction and you're not interested in the new fanfic, thank you so much for being here while you could!

If you're not interested in anymore Prince Caspian fanfics, I highly recommend checking out my Sirius Black fanfic. I have big plans for it and if you guys liked this I'm positive you'll enjoy that too!

Once again, I'm extremely grateful, beyond belief for all of the comments and feedback and follows. They can honestly make a really awful day bearable, so thank you!

I love you guys so much! Stay safe <3