chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

                                             I woke up before anyone else did and I looked around and Yua, Angel,,and Shelter was cuddling me so I turned my self to steam and reformed when I'm out. I looked at my scroll and it said the time is 6:00am, I brushed my teeth and got dressed and after that I went to the cafeteria and it looked like the chefs finished the food so I took some food and I enjoyed my breakfast, I rarely get any peace and quiet so it's a nice change. My peace and quiet was intrupted by Ozpin joining me and he said "good morning (Y/N)" I nodded and I replied "good morning" Ozpin looked at me and said "how's the food?" I replied with a smile "it's great, I see food wasn't the only thing that advanced, it's quite Delicious" Ozpin nodded and said "I recommend the coffee but knowing you would like the tea better" I shrugged and said "if it's bitter then no thank you, but I would like to know what would happen today?" He smiled and he said "you'll have to wate until later" I signed and continued to eat after I was done I got up and Ozpin said "I prepared a room for you four but you might be having one more on your team" I turned to him and I arched my brow and I asked " what do you have planned? " he smiled and hold his finger up to his lips and I said "I hate you sometimes" and I left right before a loud girl entered.
                                                I walked into the Locker room and I saw Yang and Ruby talking I walked up to them and I said "good morning" . Yang replied " good morning hot stuff" Ruby elbowed Yang and she said "good morning (Y/N), aren't you getting ready?" I replied " I'm fine just the way I am, but you seemed exided Rose bud" Ruby blushed and Yang said "ya you seemed awfully chipper this morning" Ruby then replied "Yep, no more awfully small talk or getting to know you stuff, to day I let my sweetheart do the talking" I smirked and said "awwww, we are at nicknames all ready" Ruby blushed madly and Yang said "ok two things, 1" points to me " Nice one" I nodded "and two remember Ruby your not the only one going threw Initiation, it you want to grow up you have to meet new people and learned to work together" Ruby groned and said " you sound like dad, first of all what does meeting people have to do with fighting and secondly I don't need people to help me grow up I drink milk" Yang then said "but what about when we formed teams?" I looked at Ruby for her answer. Ruby then said "um, I don't know I guess I'll just be on your team or swe- I mean (Y/N)s team" I smirked at that and she noticed then Yang said "maybe you should try being on someone else's team" Ruby then replied "my dearest sister Yang are you implying that you don't want me to be on your team" Yang got a little nervous and she said "What no, or course I do I thought it would help you Break out of your shell" Ruby scoft and she turned to me and said "what about you (Y/N)?" . I replied honestly " my friends will be my team, so no you can't join" Yang looked at me with a "What" look and Ruby said "I don't need to break out of my shell thats-" Johan intrupted by saying "ridiculous, there's no way I put my gear in locker 636 I would of remember how to count that high" I then saw my escape plan and I said " well better help Johan" I helped him find his locker and I noticed Angel with Weiss along with a beautiful red head.
                                       I walked to them and I said " good morning " Weiss turned to me with a curious look and Angel being Angel hunged me while making Shure to push my face inbetween her breasts while stroking my hair. She then said "good morning mistress, did you miss your big sisters love" she's always like this in the morning, i got out of her embrace and Weiss then said "so Pyrrha, have you given any thought on who's team your going to be on?" The red head known a Pyrrha then said "hmmm, I'm not quite shure, I was planning on letting the chips fall as they may". I nodded and said "good idea" she smiled and Weiss said " well I was thinking we can be on a team together" Pyrrha replied "that sounds grand" Weiss said "great" then Weiss have a diabolical look and I swear I can see storm clouds behind her. Then Johan cut in and said "you know what's else is great me Johan Arc, nice to meet you" Weiss then said "you again" I had a mocking smile on my face and said "please continue Johan" Pyrrha then said "nice to meet you Johan" he pushed her a side and said "yeah yeah, so Weiss couldn't help but over hear of your fones of me the other day" Weiss ground and said "oh you got to be kidding me" I then said "no, no he's not" she glared at me and Johan said "there's no need to be embarrassed, so I heard rumors about teams and I was thinking you and me can be a good one, what do you say?" Pyrrha then said "actually I think the teams are comprised of four students each so-" Johan cut her off and said "you don't say, well hot stuff play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team" Angel then said "this will be fun" I then said "sorry Johan but I already called dibs" I then grabbed Pyrrha's hand and kissed it earning a blush then Weiss separated us and she said "Johan is it, and (Y/N) right, do you two have any idea who your talking too?" Johan then replied "not in the slightest snow angel " I then said "no idea " Weiss then said "this is Pyrrha " Pyrrha then said "hello again " Weiss then said "Pyrrha graduated top of her class at symptom" me and Johan then said "never heard of it" Weiss then said "she's won the Mystril regional tournament four years in a Row a new record " me and Johan then said "the what?" Weiss fed up then said "she's on the cover of every Pumpkin Pete's marshmallow flakes box" I replied with "Pete's what?" Johan then gasp and said "that's you, they only do that with star athletes and cartoon characters" Pyrrha then said "yeah, it was pretty cool sadly the cereal isn't really good for you" . Weiss then said "after hearing all this do you really think your in a position to ask her to be on her team" Johan then said "I guess not sorry" I patted Johan on the back and I said "yes" Weiss glared at me again and Pyrrha walked up to Johan and said "well Johan I think you'll make a great leader" Johan cheered up after hearing this then Weiss said "please stop it this kind of behavior should not be encouraged" I replied "I think it should " she looked at me and said "and you your not helping" I replied "what makes you think I was white snow" she glared at me again then Johan said "Well Pyrrha is on board for team Johan spots are filling up quick and I'm not supposed to do this but maybe I can pull some strings and find a place for you. What do you say?" Weiss then said "alright that's a bit too close, Pyrrha a little help please " Pyrrha then pulled out a spear and threw it at Johan catching his clothes and pinning him on the wall. I whistled and said "nice throw" Pyrrha then said "I'm sorry!, and thank you" Then the intercom came to life and said "would all first year students please report to beacon cliff for initiation" I looked to Angel and she nodded and she turned to Weiss and said "well Weiss I'll see you later" Weiss then said "I hope we get on the same team" she replied "no I'm most likely going to be teamed with my mistress " we then left to the cliffs.
Once there we where told to stand on these pads while Ozpin and Glynda was in front of us, I looked to my right to see Ruby and Yang at the end. They noticed me and waved and I waved back, on my left I saw Shalltear, Angel, Yue, Weiss, Pyrrha, And Blake and on either side of me is Johan and Adana. Ozpin then said "for years you've trained to become Warriors and today your abilities will be validated in the Emerald forest " Glynda then said "now I'm shure all of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams well  allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given team mates today" I heard Ruby say "what" Ozpin then continued "these teammates will be with you the rest of your time here at Beacon so it is your best intrest to one you can work well " I heard Ruby grown and he continued "that's said the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years " Ruby then said "What!" Ozpin then continued "after you partnered up make your way to the northern end of the forest you will meet obstacles in all the way. Do not hesitate to Destroy everything in your path along the way or you will die. " I smiled then he added " you will be. Monitored threw out your initiation but our instructors will not intervene. You'll find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. You'll guard that item as well as your standing rate you appropriately. Also due to certain circumstances there will be one hunter hunting you down and believe me she will not stop until your caught, now any questions?" Johan tried to asked a question but Ozpin cut him off "good now take your positions" everyone got into a stance and I put two and two together and he's going to launch us off a cliff. I stayed the way I am as well as my group, Johan then asked "uh sir, I got a question " Weiss was then launched and he asked "so landing strategy thing what is it are you dropping us off or something?" I said "we will be dropping alright" Ozpin then said "no you will be falling" than lunched pads lunched another person then Johan said "ah I see, so did you hand out parachutes for us?" I replied " doubt it" he then said "no you'll be using your own landing Strategy" I didn't hear the rest because I was lunched into the air but I did heard a scream.
                                     We were all falling  and I Heard several gunshots from various weapons, but I need to focus on my landing, I will turn into mist so I can easily pass the trees and land on the ground safely. At least that was my plane, as I was about to turn into mist another person bumped into me and we both hit several tree branches and landed into a bush that broke our fall. I tried to roll off but I ended up dragging this person with me well more like on top of me. We both growned and we looked at each other locking eyes but what surprised me was that this person was not any of my friends, nor Ruby or Yang but Adana, the two of us quickly got up and she said "great" I replied "well I'm not too happy either especially after hitting all of those trees" she then said "I was hoping to be partnered with Blake but no I have to be partnered with a human" I laughed at that and I said "sweetheart I'm fare from human now we need to go before Grimm show up" she nodded and we made our way throw the forest after a few minutes we calmed down from our hot blooded adrenaline high and she said "I like to apologize" I replied "we were both high on adrenaline after hitting several tree branches I think the both of us are to blame " she nodded and said " we met last night I'm Adana " I replied " I'm (Y/N)" we continued walking then I smelled the very familiar smell of a Grimm. I flicked the switch of my cane and I turned it into a sword, Adana noticed this and asked "what's wrong?" I replied "Grimm" Adana pulled out her sword  and got ready, slowly a pack of Beowolfs came out from behind the bushes, we got back to back and I said "I count four on my side you?" She replied "three" they surrounded us and I said "on three, one, two, three!" We dashed at the wolfs, Adana slashed one of the wolfs and blocked the strike of the second one while I hacked at two of the beowolfs but one slashed my back but I plunged my hand into its face killing it. Adana's sword glowed and in one swift strike she slashed the two Grimm killing them in a instant. She turned to me so she can help me but she was met with shock, the last Grimm I bit into it's neck and I was drinking it's blood, Grimm blood is oddly smooth and sweet but that depends on the age of the Grimm so this one must be a young one.
                                         After I finished drinking it's blood and I saw it thin like a died out husk, the dead Grimm quickly turned to dust.  Adana looked at me and she asked "what the hell was that?" I replied "I was hungry, so how are you?" She was suspicious but said "I'm good, you?" I replied "just a slash to the back, nothing serious " we then heard a twig snap and we quickly got into a stance and from behind a tree a woman with pale white hair and skin with gold yellow eyes. Her cloths are mostly white with red trims, she is holding a big black coffin on her back, she glared at the both of us and I asked "are you the hunter sent here to hunts us?" She replied "so what he said is true, Tepesul stacojiu(the scarlet impaler) lives" I tensed after hearing this and that's when I guess "your one of my kind" Adana then asked "do you know her?" I replied "no idea" she dropped the coffin with a heavy thud she said "to think I would see you in this day an age guess the Kalimot deemed it so" my eyes shot wide and I said "your a bourreau!" To think someone like her survived, she then said "we actually met once but only locked eyes and never crossed blades nor talked but I never for get those eyes the eyes who impaled Lord Michal" that's when things started to connect I remember that battle and there was one Bourreau in that fight. Adana looked at me and my frightened face and she asked "yo you ok?" I replied "we need to run" she opened her coffin to confirm my fears inside is a crimson red gauntlet, clearly upgraded for this era, a huge gauntlet that only a vampire could use. I screamed "Run Adana!, that woman is More Ribbons for all!" She was confused but she ran anyway, she caught up with me and she said "so you do know this chick!, how?!" I explained in very little detail "in my culture timeline over a thousand men betrayed their own kind to side with our enemies!, but it said a single Bourreau killed them all! It is she who wields the crimson gauntlet known as Carpe Diem! The bearer of a saintly name who massacred her own people! The hell fire witch Jeanne!" I looked back to see she is on our tail, Adana noticed this too and said "we need to ditch her! Before she catches us!" I laughed and I said "yeah!, she's not going to catche us!" She was confused until a live round flew pass our heads and a dust shell exploded and I said "I pissed off all of the Bourreau!, mainly her because during self defense I killed her lord so she wants me dead!" Adana just looked at me and she dodged another round and she screamed "If I'm going to die I'm taking you with me!" We then met a dead end and we stopped so did she, she held her gauntlet hand open to us and she is charging her attack and after she released it a huge stream of fire strong enough to turn anyone into ash but just before it reached us I turned me and Adana into smoke and we escaped for now. I went north up to where the Templa is located and once we reached it I turned us to normal and she where both out of breath. Adana then said "so that's your semblances " I inhaled and I said "only a small part of it but yes" she then said "is it to late too change partners " I replied "afraid not" we got up and went to the relics and there chess pieces. I went up to take a black king piece and Adana took the other black king piece we nodded and I suggested "let's  catch a breath for a bit" she nodded and we sat down and rested.