Chapter 2

Ruby's POV

                                               I was heading to Beacon my life long dream is coming true but why does it feel weird, "I'm so happy my little sister is attending Beacon with me!" I was being hugged to death by my sister Yang I was able to get out and said " Yang it's not a big deal" Yang looked at me and said "it is a big deal, you got to Beacon two years ahead, people are going to think your the bees knees" I replied " but I don't want to be the bees knees I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees". I then turned my head and notice the girl from last night and for some reason I can't look away, Yang notice it and asked "do you know her?" I blush a little and said "ya" Yang looked at me then her and she grew a smirk and loudly said "Awww, my little sister got a crush" I blush even more and said "shhhh, Yang!" .

                                     (Y/N)'s POV

                                                 I was minding my own business until I heard a girl and I turned to notice Ruby with a girl with blond Hair and lilick eyes, I smiled and walked to her. When I was in front of Ruby and said "hi Ruby, how are you?" She blushed abit and said "ya, I'm fine, where's your friends?" I pointed to Shalltear looking out the window and said "Shalltear is amazed by the view, Angel and Yua are on different ships" the blond girl then said "hi, my name is Yang, Ruby's older sister, what's your name cutie" I smiled at that and I said Seductively "my name is (Y/N) but you can call me mistress" she blushed at that but it was intrupted by Shalltear grabbing my shoulders and shouted while I had a mutril Sly look on "Why must you Flirt with her when I'm here mistress!, you can do what ever you want with my body but you choose to go after a cow!!!!" to those who don't know Shalltear stuffs her bra and believe me I checked. It was cut short when Yang said "who are you calling a cow?!" Shalltear looked at Yang and they Boulth shared a glare and Shalltear said "you heard me bimbo, stop flirting with my mistress" Yang's eyes turned red and she said while having a sly smirk "maybe she's tired of having your bug bites" Shalltear had an angured face and the Boulth butted heads. I turned to Ruby and said "I'm so sorry for Shalltear, she gets a bit jealous" Ruby shared the same look and said " I'm sorry for my sister, she has a temper" we Boulth swet dropped as we see the two bikure, but I wondered what the others are doing.

                                   Angel's POV
                                                I was currently on a bullhead to Beacon and there isnt that Manny people on this one so it was nice, I was walking around the ship but I accidentally bumped into someone and by the sound we Boulth fell down. I then heard the person say "can you watch where are you g-" and to my guess she noticed my blind fold she got up and help me up and said "I'm so sorry I didn't see the blinde fold and cane please forgive me" I smiled and said "it's fine, won't be the first time but let's forget that I'm angel" I extended my hand to her and she shook it and said "Weiss Schnee Eris to the Schnee dust company" I giggled at that and she said " what's so funny? " I then said "in my people's old Tongue Weiss Schnee means White snow" (A/N: that's actually a true fact) she replied "oh, that is funny" she giggled abit and we Boulth sit down and started to talk and then Weiss asked "so why are you going to Beacon?" I replied "my mistress is joining Beacon where ever she gose I go" Weiss seems to wonder who is my Mistress then she asked "if you don't mind me asking but can you fight?, Forgive me if I'm being rude" I stopped her and said "it's ok, it doesn't bother me at all and to answer your question yes I can, I have an ability that allows me to see in all directions without the use of my eyes" Weiss seems to be interesting by that and asked "is that your semblance?" I nodded no and said "I had it since birth it's like a sixth sense" Weiss was very interested in that and then she asked "then what's your semblance?" I then showed her my black glyth and I then said " this is my semblance, I can make there's glyths to help me fight" Weiss then said "you have the same semblance as me but it's different" . My mistress told us about semblances and we decided to make our special skills our semblance as a cover but I was really surprised that she has them too, I then asked "you can make them too?" She nodded and summoned a glyth but it's white. It was surprising I then said "I believe this is a start of a beutefull friendship" Weiss nodded and said "indeed" we then Boulth shake hands.