Chapter 4

Adana's POV

                                            I woke up in my teams dorm room and I looked around the dark room, after the initiation yesterday I was assigned into team VAMP and after meeting all four of them I can say one thing there weird. I got up out of bed and mine was the only single bed in the room, I went into my drawer and put on a pair of shorts because I normally sleep in just a t-shirt and panties, I looked in the dark room and I'm glad fauns have good eye sight in the dark because it was practically night in here. The other four are in bunk beds but the weird part about them is that they are sleeping like there in a coffin and the creepy part of it is that they look dead. I went to the curtains and I opened them letting the sunlight lighten up the room and I instantly regretted it, as soon as I did all four of them wake up and screamed then ran into the darkest parts of the room. I was confused then the short girl with the plantom hair said "are you trying to give us a heart attack!?" I arched my brow and I asked "what you don't like the sun?" (Y/N) replied "yes" they all calmed down and we started getting ready for the day. Given our odd numbers we where given a bigger room but we still have to share one bathroom, I happened to notice there pecking order, (Y/N) is at the top, the three allowed her the first of everything, first to wash, first to brush, and first to dress while she was getting ready they just stood by till she's done, the second is Yue then the blind one and last the platinum haired one. After they where ready I then asked "ok since we are a team can we introduce ourselves " the three turned to (Y/N) and she nodded, the first was the platinum haired one "I'm Shalltear Bloodfallen " the blind one went next "I'm Angel " Yue went next "you know this but I'm Yue" then finally (Y/N) " I'm countess (Y/N) Vlad Von Dracula (L/N) Tepes but you can just call me (Y/N)" I nodded and now I get hafe of there dynamic, I then said "I'm Adana taurus And I'm a Fanus if you have a problem with that then see what happens " the four of them looked at each other then they giggled and (Y/N) walked up to me and she said "quite the opposite I love Fanus and the fact you are one makes me happy " I can tell she's serious but I can't believe it.

After all of us put on our uniforms I then said "ok since we got a while until classes how about we start unpacking" Everyone just look at each other like I have two heads. Then Angel said "im afraid we don't have any belongings but I can help you unpack your things if you'd like" I was a little confused and I asked "wait so none of you didn't pack anything " (Y/N) then said "we lost everything " They then took a solemn look and I regret saying it, there home town must of got attacked by the Grimm and lost everything. I bowed in apology and said "sorry for bringing back bad memories " (Y/N) waved it off and said "the past is the past, and life begins a new, is what my Uncal always says " she clapped and said "anyway we'll help you" I nodded and we unpacked the things I brought from home, I heard a knock at the door so I went to see who it was, once I opened it I saw the crazy chick from the woods! I slammed the door in her face and everyone noticed this and Yue asked "what's wrong?" I replied "the crazy chink in the woods is back" the three of them shielded (Y/N) with Yue having her weapon out. I quickly moved out of the way and I took out my weapon and put it in its rifle mode, the door unlocked and it opened once she stepped in the air became tense and we all just stared at each other. We where like this for two minutes until a small robot comes in flinging rose petals around the room and that broke the ice, we where all confused about this little robot then it started playing music then we heard someone say "welcome to Beacon young ladys!" Just one glance at this woman and I can tell she's over the top on everything. I looked to the rest of my team mates and for some reason they looked exhausted while (Y/N) was shocked. The robot then shined a spot light on this woman and she said "oh!, how I missed you so, (Y/N)!, My dear Fiancé " everything was quite until I said "what?" The mood in the room changed to a life threatening emergency to WTF, (Y/N) then got out of her stumper and she walked up to her and said to everyone "that's not true" she had a neutral look on her and this woman said "calm down!, it's poor sport to spoil things so soon!, haha" I just looked at this with a WTF look on my face, she flicked her long Blake hair and said "I'm Dominique De Sade" (Y/N) then corrected "she's not my Fiancé, but an old friend " then Dominique said "and this here at my feet is Chrysler " I wasn't shure what to say but Shalltear said "I'm out" she then left the room and Yue and Angel followed leaving me with this.