Chapter 5

3rd person POV(A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive content, link is on my Wattpad home page)

In Ozpin's office we see Ozpin and Glynda were getting ready to meet the two teams then Glynda asked "professor, do you really think a bag of silver dust can help?" He replied "silver is a weakness to both vampires and werewolves and given we are putting four of them in the same room it's best for both of us" just then the elevator dinged and team VAMP entered the office and Ozpin pointed to the right side of the room and said "you can sit there". (Y/N) nodded and sat down on the couch, an awkward silence filled the room but was cut when another ding from the elevator and in cane four people, one of them is Lupusregina, the next one is another werewolf woman with brown hair, ears, and tail, she was confident as she walked in. Then a short pettie werewolf girl came out, she has long blue hair and gray ears and tail, next but not least the alpha, a girl with long wild blue hair, her ears and tail are the same color but her eyes are red, they then sat down at the opposite end of the room with each group glaring at each other then (Y/N) said " Rose, it's bing forever I'm sad to see you alive" she replied "and I thought all those royal leeches were dead, lord and behold it's back" the two have met countless times before because the two of them are leaders of there clans and had often but heads in the past.

                                           Glynda then cleared her throat to get everyone's attention then she said "professor Ozpin has filled me in on your clans history and the bloodshed between the two but we need to be clear about this" before she could continue Adana then interrupted "um I think I'm lost, what's exactly is happening here" Ozpin then said "oh, Ms, taurus I nearly forgot, well to answer your question besides the three of us we are the only humans" she was confused and asked "what do you mean by that?" He replied "well to put it into simple terms you could say the two teams are genetic ancestors to fanus " Yua then asked "is that true?" Ozpin replied "well it's just a Theory" (Y/N) then said "can we wrap this up I don't want to spend anymore time with theses mu-" (Y/N)'s head was then chopped off by the confident wolf who's arm was turned into a wolfs claw, Adana immediately took out a knife and was about to attack until Rose said "Tess" the werewolf stiffened and said "I wasn't going to allow her to call you a mutt" in an instant angel pulled out a sword from her cane and held it up against Tess's throat and said "you dare lay your claws on my mistress " Adana then yelled "Professor Ozpin quick call the-" She was interrupted by (Y/N) "that's enough now" the blood that was coming out of her neck then started returning to the body then the blood formed into some kind of liquid tentacle and grabbed the severed head then reattached it. Once it was reattached she said "please stop there Angel let's not stoop to there level, you too Shalltear " Adana looked at Shalltear only to be surprised when her face started to look old and malicious but once she was called out her face converted back into her youthful appearance. Adana was both alarmed and confused then Ozpin said "as you can see Ms, taurus they are not humans" Adana put the knife away and asked "just what the hell are they?" Shalltear answered "we are vampires and they are werewolves" she then said "I need a more explanation ".

Ozpin then explained "thousands of years ago there were creatures besides humans and fanus, there were the vampires and werewolves the monsters who ruled the night" (Y/N) then said "Ozpin" He then said "there was no way around it" she nodded and he continued "vampires very depending on what moon they were born on but the most common was the blood moon vampires but werewolves are beast like humans that can transform into a wolf but both parties have there genetic benefits and drawbacks". He nodded to Glynda and she used her semblances to spread the silver dust into a straight line dividing the room. This caused both parties to jump back and Shalltear yelled "You jackass!" Ozpin replied "you really should of expected it" Adana then looked at the dust and asked "what is that?" Glynda replied "this is one of there drawbacks, to both species silver is highly poisonous" Rose then said "honestly I was hoping he forgot that" (Y/N) then commented "you hoped he forgot, you have seen one of our kins death by silver right?" Rose commented "shut up, Leeche" then a thought popped in Adana's head and she asked "ok so why haven't I'd heard of them?" Then room became tense and both parties looked mournful then Ozpin answered in a serious tone "there all that's left"Adana didn't get it and asked "what dose that mean?" Glynda then clarified "besides what you see here the rest was purged". Adana gasped and said "you mean" she looked at her team mates the The looks on there faces confirmed her suspicions.