VII: The decision of Ferdinand and Linhardt

With her friend now married, Edelgard knew she was going to miss her friend, but Dorothea was going to start living in House Gautier with Sylvain, Maverick and Julianne. That evening, Ferdinand and Linhardt told her they were going to marry Mercedes and Annette. "That leaves Caspar, Petra, Hubert and Bernadetta.", she said. "Correct.", they replied. "Hubert says Caspar wishes to marry Hilda.", she told them. "Can't say I blame him for that.", Linhardt said.  "By the way, who will the other three choose?", he asked. "I believe Petra will be going east with Bernadetta. Hubert is going to stay with me.", she said. "Therefore, I believe Bernadetta is going to marry Raphael. As for Petra, I'm not sure because she didn't tell me.", she added. They thanked her and walked away. "Dorothea just married Sylvain, didn't she?", Sitri asked her as she walked over to her and Edelgard nodded. "Do you remember how I saved you and your siblings from the church's enemies the very same day they took you down there?", she asked. "Yes. You also managed to stop them from getting my hair to change colors.", she said. "If you remember correctly, this happened at some point after your family took me in.", Sitri said. "It was after managing to save you and your siblings I used magic to drive them away.", she added.