Chapter 4 - I.M.P

"Urgh, my legs are killing me."

Maybe you should've teleported closer to the building, all this walking has your knees sore and your muscles straining. Your a classy demon dressed for business! Not afternoon power walks!

A vibration was felt in your pocket and you knew exactly who it was as, with a sigh, you extracted the device and looked at it with a unimpressed frown on your black lips.

'Thorn in my ass', was clearly visible on the screen, accompanied by a picture of a certain tall imp smiling like an absolute goof.

Pressing he green accept button you lifted the device up, nails clicking against the back of its metallic frame while you heard Blitzø fiddling with something as background noise.

"(Y/N)! How's my favourite non binary demon?"

"What is it now Blitz? It's meant to be my day off finally."

"Right! So we had to go up to the living world right? Just to kill a target, no big deal, but the funny thing is-"

"Moxxie shot the wrong one, didn't he?"

"Moxxie shot the wrong fucking one!"

You sighed as normally this idiot, friend is still waiting for verification, only calls you for either the odd request to kill a certain someone if either he's too bored or too busy. But your next use was picnic lunches for the 'company'. What can you say? You make a badass (F/F).

"Well you got the target right?"

"..."

"...Did you at least make sure there wasn't any witnesses, and that nobody saw you?"

"......................"

"For fucks sake Blitz! Urgh! I'll be there in a minute!"

You hung up and tapped the hang up button with enough force your blackened claws cracked the screen of your phone, mentally counting out the seconds as the wall next to you slowly wavered and warped like a funhouse mirror.

But you didn't have time to look or indulge in silliness as not even a second later you stepped through, now in the office of I.M.P and staring down at Blitzø with a open scowl.

"(Y/N)! So glad you cou-"

"Shut the fuck up already, you've already created way too many problems for me to deal with today."

"Well don't look at me, blame Moxxie."

"Excuse me-?!"

You turned slightly to see a much smaller imp sitting up and leaning heavily on the desk in indignation, an offended look on his face as he had a twisted scowl on his lips.

"Anyway where was I?"

Blitzø continued, effectively cutting his employee off and continuing with his little meeting.

"Now does anyone have any bright ideas, on how we can get business drumming up again?"

You took the time to cast a glance around the room, starting with Blitzø in his stupid, yet you had to begrudgingly admit it looked very nice, clownish clothes. Complete with frills, contours and even how he acted filled the outfit out nigh perfectly. He was much, much, taller then any normal Imp, leading you to believe he was a half breed but you had no idea as to what yet. He had no hair, but that barely took anything away from his looks. In fact it might add to it, his horns take up most of the attention as they were so large, curving slightly near the top. All in all, he was certainly a Harlequin type.

Next your gaze was passing over Moxxie again as he sat with a pout and staring at his boss. White hair combed over and matted down with stripped horns arcing over his head in a zig zag. He wore a neat and tidy suit that fitted his physique well enough, but what you thought was still far too professional. Maybe if he lost the bowtie?