Chapter 3 - I'm The Look-See

Tense.

That was the aura radiating in the 'Happy Hotel' as both Alastor, an unforgiving Overlord of hell. And (Y/N), The Look-See and supernatural killer of sinners both stood across the room from each other, ones eyes glowing red and glitchy while the other simple smiled their lazy Cheshire grin.

Finally they laughed, small at first before it turned into large bellowing as the suited and scarred demon held their chest and tried to stifle the sounds.

"I-I'm sorry-eheheheh! I-it's just... just that I can't take you and your whole 'scary' act with this little ehehehe-ears and horns hahaha!" (Y/N) cackled, almost keeling over from how much the ears and horns where actively ruining him 'scary' image.

"W-What? Do you have a wittle deer tail too~?" They cooed, still giggling with the outrageous smile stretching even wider from the Radio Demons obvious frustration and clear embarrassment showed on his face despite his twitching smile.

"Y-you dare mock me?!?!"

"No, I'm just an admirer."

"How dare you-!?"

"Look, I'm not in the mood to dirty my gloves with blood like yours today. It's one of my very few days that I get to relax without a mortal sticking their nose so far into something that I need to cut it off."

Alastor narrowed his eyes, trying to size you up which made you smile, a hand placed on your hip and the grin your toothy maw made growing even wider.

"You see something you like?"

"What?! Oh please, as if-"

"Yeah your right, as if some two cent demon could touch me even if I wanted you to. Sorry to burst your self indulged bubble Mr. Wannabe, but you aren't anything special. I literally kill people like you on my way down the street every morning."

He went silent again, either stunned or surprised that someone would dare speak to him in that way and fashion.

"Oh are you my good sir?"

You leaned forward, walking a few steps too many into his personal bubble as the red radio demon grimaced slightly like you smelled bad.

"I'm (Y/N), but you can call me the Look-See, since you don't deserve anything else."

Leaning back away you turned your scarred head and gagged slightly, more in a joking matter then the real need to retch as you snickered in his face.

"And what's with that look on your face, trust me pal you aren't a flower garden either. What did you eat just before? Someone's ass?"

A faint laugh sounded off upstairs, making it obvious a spider was watching the altercation, the cat behind the counter not bothering to hide the slight smirk as Charlie looked increasingly worried and Vaggie looked...rather smug actually. Nifty was being herself presumably and too busy cleaning the lobby to take notice.

Alastor grinder his teeth and sharpened his glare, completely ineffective against your aloof attitude and wide cheshire grin.

Yet you didn't let the scoundrel get even a word in as you started circling him like a shark.

"Look at you, sharp yellow teeth, eyes like a cats to make you look oh so scary. But then there's these-"

You reached over and, very quickly, flicked on of his horns and fluffy deer ears making the 'infamous' demon snap his head and try to bite you. But you had already withdrawn a hand and waved at him with a wide smirk.

"Naughty naughty~"

Alastor was openly growling, eyes following your every move as you clicked your tongue at him and shook your head at others.