Chapter 1 - Five Minutes Later

(Y/N) = Your name
(F/C) = Favourite Colour
(F/F) = Favourite Food
Italics = Thoughts

Alrighty! First chapter, let's hope I can do this. And so I can clear up a few things.

1) In this story your the Look-See, don't know them? Look the bloke up. Anyhow, you have his abilities, a few are Telepathy, Telekinesis, Superior Strength, Superior Speed, Teleportation and so on.

2) Your Gender Neutral, meaning whether you're a Bloke or a Shiela, you can enjoy! Of course I'll be adding certain seperate scenes for each gender in for things such as Lime(Maybe Lemons), the occasional Oneshot, and so forth.

3) Because of what I said above there is obviously some rules, no pairing with Charlie, Vaggie, Millie, Moxxie and (Sorry folks) Alastor. I know, I know, it sucks but we all know Al is asexual and Charlie and Vaggie are a couple. Our cute assassin Imps as well. But that's what the occasional Oneshot is for! I'll always put up a page when I think a Oneshot is alright, mostly when writers block comes in, so only request on that page please.

4)  And I don't know why I need to say this but ok, it's HELL, there's going to be swearing, drugs, blood, sexual stuff, gore and all that great stuff! So don't be surprised...k?

Have fun reading! Ta ta~!

=============================

~ (Y/N) POV ~

'If I had eyes they'd be twitching in annoyance...' You bitterly thought, foot tapping impatiently on the cracked and torn up street that was nice and clean just before you left, your invisible gaze locked onto a nervously smiling yet sweating snake, a confused cyclops girl who's clothes left little to nothing to the imagination and a fluffy spider...girl?...who was laying on the ground with a pissed off frown.

"Five minutes...I left for five, fucking, minutes and you already started a turf war? Really Penti?" You sighed, shaking your misshapen head with your sharp teeth forming a deeper frown and your thin lips pulled back in a growl as the Victorian-Era snake pulled himself out of the rubble with a embarrassed blush at the use of his little nickname you have for him, while the two in the background snickered.

(Your also besties with Sir Pentious, what can I say? I love his character!)

"(Y/N)?! W-well you see I was just- uhh, well...oh fine! But I had too! It's free real estate!" Sir Pentious wailed in defence, hood flattening and forgetting all about the confused pair he was just fighting with in favour of focusing on you. "Besides! It's not my fault! These whores are the ones who made most of the mess and tried to oppose me!"

"Oh please old man, as if it was that hard to kick your ass!" The cyclops laughed, the spider chuckling with their own sharp toothed grin as she popped out two more arms armed with guns. The pale cyclops pulling out a pair of pink bombs from...somewhere, as the spider lifted a match and lit them, making you tilt your head with visible confusion before she reeled her arm back. "And sorry about this! But it's your fault for walking in on a turf war wacko!"

Sighing, you shook your head and turned your body to face them, watching as she lobbed the two projectiles at you and Pentious who was already looking for something to shield himself with. A slowly growing cheshire grin creeped onto your mostly featureless face, frown forgotten as your teeth seemingly sharpened, sheathed claws already sharp and exposed. You mentally counted in your head, unmoving as the bombs suddenly froze in your face, their trajectory in midair interrupted by seemingly nothing, fuzes still flickering before they were sent rocketing back at the busty pair, frozen in shock before the returned bombs blew up in their faces, pink smoke along with a small explosion covering them as they yelled in unison.