Leaving

RAY P.O.V~
        I grabbed Shelley's diaper bag and stuffed clothes, pull-ups, and anything else I could fit into it that I might need for her. I already had a bag packed for me with clothes, all the money I had earned at my job and other essentials. I had an hour to get a bag of food and drinks together grab my sister, our bags and leave before Henry got home and saw that we were gone. I don't know where we are going yet but I do know it's going to far from here.

  (2 days later)
        We ended up taking a train to Washington and are currently in a hotel room in Port Angelo's, I am on a computer looking for a house in the area and also a new job. The money I do have won't last too long. I found a cute house on the La Push Reservation, which isn't far from here, and I have a Job interview in a little dinner in Forks. I hope everything goes good from now on. I just want a normal, safe, life for us, but especially for Shelley.

(2 weeks later)
We are meeting the home owner today to get the house.
"Wake up Sunshine." I tell my sister.
"Why Ray-Ray?" She asked.
"We are going to go look at a house for us to live in, OK?"
"OK"
She got up and I got her dressed in a cute little blue dress with a matching blue hair bow in hair.
 I then got dressed and grabbed her diaper bag and her hand and walked out the door where the taxi was waiting. When the driver pulled up to a cute little house and said we were here, I absolutely fell in love it. The house was so beautiful and perfect. I saw a middle aged woman standing next to her car waiting and smiling at us. We got out of the car and walked up to the woman and I shook her hand.
"I assume you are Mrs. Clearwater?" I asked
"Yes, but please call me Sue, and you are Miss. Blake?" Sue replied.
"Yes but you can call me Ray." I smiled, "And this is Michelle, my little sister."
"Well hello Michelle," Sue said to her and then looked at me, "I hope it is alright that I brought my son with me today. We are going to the store afterwards."
"Of course that is fine, he doesn't have to stay in the car though, if he wants to walk through with us that's fine."
Her son got out and his mom introduced him as Seth.
I told him mine and Michelle's name. He looked down at her smiling and then he was just staring at her. I started to get a little uncomfortable and picked her. Sue glared at him a little and he just looked away. We walked through the house, me still holding Michelle, who soon started to fall asleep, and I completely fell in love with the cute little house.

I told Sue I wanted it and asked for the paper work to fill it out, which I filled out while we were there, and she told me that I pretty much had the house and so I could move into the house tonight or tomorrow if i wanted to.

I am so glad things are working smoothly, but I knew that nothing worked out this well, so I was not getting any of hopes up of staying here for long.