Dinner

**Ray's P.O.V.**
        After I had my ultrasound I went home and tried to figure out a cute way to announce the gender of the twins while Michelle napped. I found some note-cards and envelopes in a drawer n the kitchen.
        After Michelle woke up, I got her diaper bag ready, grabbed my purse and stuck the gender reveal surprises in it, then loaded her in the car after locking the door.
        When I pulled into the driveway of Sue's house the only vehicles I saw, besides Sue's, were Sam's and Emily's truck and Jacob's truck. I unbuckled Michelle and walked up to the door and knocked. Seth opened the door.
        "Ray, how many times have we told to just walk in? You do not have to knock." Seth told me.
        "I know you say to just walk in, but it feels weird to me." I remind him, as I have many times before. "I was raised differently than that."
        "I know, I know. Mom, Leah, and Emily are in the kitchen." Seth told me as he grabbed Michelle's hand and walked with her towards the living room. I walked into the kitchen and was immediately engulfed in a hug.

        "I missed you." Emily said.
        "I missed you too, Em." I told her.
        "So, Sue told me you had your appointment today, to find out the genders." Emily said. "What are you having?"
        "I am actually going to announce that and something else during dinner." I told her.
        "I am so excited. I can not wait to start buying baby clothes and spoiling them rotten."
        I just forced a smile to my face. "So do you two need any help with dinner?"
        "You can go and inform everybody that dinner is ready." Sue told me with a look, that said she knew I was hiding something.
        I went to the living room to see Michelle, Claire, and Renesmee, who we met at the party, on Seth, Quil, and Jacob's lap and all the other guys sitting down watching Sophia the First. "Grown men watching a little girl show, so cute. Oh yeah, food's done too."
        I walked back into the kitchen and helped Sue and Emily set the table.
        After everyone was done eating and Sue was passing out desert, I passed two envelopes to everybody. Once Sue was sitting down again I told them to open the envelopes up.
        "A girl and a boy! I am so excited for you." Emily jumped up and hugged me. "I can not wait to finally start buying baby things. I am going to spoil them rotten."
        "Yeah about that..."

**Paul's P.O.V.**
        We were all having dinner at Sue's tonight and Rayleigh and Michelle were coming as well. I was anxious because I hadn't seen her since her step-father came here and I yelled at her about her not taking her pills. I finished patrol at 1 and showered and changed then I went to Sue's house.
        "Paul? What are you doing here already? Dinner doesn't start for another 3 hours." Seth said as he let me inside.
        "I know, but I am just want to see her already. I haven't seen her in a week."
        "Yeah I know. Sam and Emily are already here as well. Emily wanted to help mom cook."
        For the next 2 hours we tidied up the house and watched some TV, everyone else arrived with their imprints and shortly after that Rayleigh and Michelle pulled into the driveway.
        She knocked on the door and Seth answered. "Ray, how many times have we told to just walk in? You do not have to knock."
        "I know you say to just walk in, but it feels weird to me." The sweetest voice I ever heard said, I missed her so much.
        "I know, I know. Mom, Leah, and Emily are in the kitchen." Seth said as he grabbed Michelle's hand and brought her over to us. Rayleigh walked straight to the kitchen without even glancing over this way.
        The girls wanted to watch some princess show. I guessed we were all into the show because we all jumped slightly when we heard a beautiful voice. "Grown men watching a little girl show, so cute. Oh yeah, food's done too." She walked back into the kitchen and we all followed sitting at the table while they brought the food out. As Sue passed out desert, Rayleigh passed out some envelopes. When we opened them, I realized that she was letting us know they were a boy and a girl. Lillian Grace Blake and Jackson Lee Blake.
        "A girl and a boy! I am so excited for you." Emily jumped up and hugged her. "I can not wait to finally start buying baby things. I am going to spoil them rotten."
        "Yeah about that..." Rayleigh started to say.
        "What do you 'yeah about that'?" Emily asked her.
       "Since everyone is here, I thought I should let you all know that we will be moving soon."
        "What?" Everyone jumped up at once.
        "Now that Henry knows where we live, he will come back for us and I can't let that happen. I won't let him hurt Michelle, the babies, or me, again. So I must leave while I still can."
        "No!" I heard many voices shout at once. I looked over and saw everyone, even Michelle, with shocked expressions on their faces.

*****A/N***** 
Just a filler chapter. I will try to have the next chapter up tonight. I have the next few chapters written, just getting to the part I think is the most interesting is taking me forever to get to because i had no internet all summer and now i am back at school so I will be doing homework first. I will try to update as much as possible though. LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL!!!