Claret

Chapter seven:

Vanish

As they all entered with me, her mother asked. '' Want to eat something, dear?'' I passed toward her and answered,'' Na! I just ate before I come.'' I spoke as I moved to the basement. It was so dark it didn't even have a small flashlight. It freaked the hell out of me. I kept walking inside it, it was so dark and I haven't seen anything, but I felt things. Actually I didn't know what I felt, in the matter of fact, I felt and heard things. But these things were the screams of the same girl I heard while I was sleeping yesterday. Then a hard wind came and closed the basement door, and then the girl's screams were much more. I was completely panicked of what just happened so I passed toward the door, I didn't scream because I wasn't that scared but still I heard my heart's grip bumping fatly and loudly. I tried to open the door but it wasn't opening so then I screamed for help. '' Help! I am stuck in the basement! Please!'' I screamed but it seemed that no one would hear me. I thought in my mind  that this moment wouldn't last forever, I either die or get out of this freakish place. I sat down crossed my legs and closed my eyes hoping everything would get okay, but it didn't. I opened my eyes then I saw a black thing I didn't know what it was as it came to me. Then I stared at it trying to discover it as it vanished. Then Laura's mother opened the door. "I am sorry, but this door doesn't open from inside it must have scared you a little, don't worry we don't need to get inside the basement. Okay, now go take a bath and wear a better cloth you're so sweaty.'' She said as she took my hand and helped me out of the basement. I got out, and took a nice hot bath. I spent about half-hour taking the bath then I got out wore good cloth. I wore a nice black skinny jeans with a sleeveless red shirt without any drawing on it. When I finished everything it was already 8:10 P.M. They had an empty bedroom that they gave it to me now, it looked nice it was coloured in brown and the bed was brown too, everything in the room was brown, I didn't hate the colour brown too much but I didn't love it either. Laura came to talk to me, " Hey, Lisa you like the room? I know you don't like brown that much but it's cool.'' She spoke as I sat on the brown chair in the room. " Hi, n-no it's ok I do really like the room.'' I said as I got up. I was planning to ask Laura about what was happening to me, I knew it she had an idea of anything happening it is probably happening to her even that what I felt in mind. I hope this year would end up happily unlike it started. It started all bad with Jessica and The Slash so now they are gone but I didn't think that it was the end. Our school never had such strange people like The Slash or someone freakish else. They always have said that 'Lights' school has always been safe for everyone, but I guess now they are all wrong. Then I was very sleepy, I worked all the day, did the home works, studied a little for the mid-year exams. Tomorrow was the last day of the revision week. This school is really so supernatural, but I still do love it. I threw myself on that big brown bed and the moment my head touched that brown pillow was the moment I slept. '' So Lisa, I won't bother you. Have a nice sleep." I  heard the mumblings of Laura but I didn't show much care. I slept as a chick in a nest. Charlie have always told me: ' You sleep like an angel'. He always have said words that comforts me, that what made me love him more. I slept a lot. I dreamed almost the same dream I dreamed when Charlie died. I remembered all the dream when Charlie was saying words that I haven't even understand and then looked at me that evil look. I kept dreaming it again and again and all over again. Until I woke up on 12:00p.m. in the middle of night, then I heard that voice. It said, '' Lisa, you sleep like an angel. I know you knew I am Charlie, I miss you, I am not dead, I will stay with you, one day, you will see me soon and everything will get back to usual." The voice kept then saying the sentence 'You sleep like and angel.' a lot until it vanished. Even if this voice was whispering and scary, it have still comforted me. It comforted me that I finally will have my brother and everything get back to usual, I will see my only brother again and mom and dad will come and we will be such a family again. I tried to go back to sleep, but the voice was still stuck in my mind. Finally I fell asleep but I dreamed a very strange dream I don't know why I always dream with nightmares and things that I can't understand. I dreamed that me and Charlie were playing that scary game, then I woke up in my dream and when I close my eyes to that game again my hearts bumps as if given electricity shock in the hospital. I thought that this game was the game of death and I have already died in it. In the other dream I dreamed that I was shivering by nothing for nothing. In my nightmares I felt stray, I felt I was the pray and there was no way out. Then after those two dreams, I suddenly opened my eyes, then I re-saw the thing I saw it in the basement again standing right here in my room, it had the body like human but it looked like shadows it was so black and it had shiny red eyes. I started looking at it examining what it is and then I doubted it was Charlie, just when I thought of that it vanished.  ''Charlie!!'' I screamed as Laura came in the room worried.

" Lisa, were you calling someone? I just thought you were calling your brother?"  she asked as she looked all over the room to see if someone was really there. " Yes, I just saw this black thing moving toward me and I thought it was Charlie and it just vanished." I said as I was thinking when Eric said that Charlie was not dead but not alive! That just have confused me a lot. " No Lisa, you are just sad that Charlie just have passed away. I am sure that no one is in this room for now but you." She said as she rounded her eyes. " But, b-but, he was just here, I saw him by my own bloody eyes! His eyes were so red." I said and I couldn't think that it was anything but Charlie. I tried saying again to her about everything. She wouldn't believe me although I repeated to her what I saw more than fifty times! " Listen Lisa, let me tell you something I should've told it to you from the beginning of the year. But not now because it is 2:00 p.m." she talked as she walked slowly out of the room. " But wait, can't you just tell it to me now?" I asked hesitatingly. She shook her head as she turned out the lights. Then I closed my eyes so slowly and in less than two seconds I fell asleep.