Claret

CHAPter 2: About her

I tried

to tell Eric somehow about my dream, but all he would say was, ''Liz, it's just a nightmare and it is a kind of dream too, I know you feel that there is something you got to know more, maybe you just had no explanation of what happened yesterday.'' I started thinking of what he said and I replied, ''Maybe you are right, but she was like warning me from something, anyway like you said it was just a dream!'' Still shocked, so shocked of what happened in the meeting, and in my dream how she threatens me that way! As Laura came and interrupted us ''Well, hello! Still talking about this (FREAK) girl?'' she asked boringly. '' Yaw, Lisa yesterday had a nightmare.'' Eric said. ''Yes, I had a very strange nightmare yesterday!" I shouted, not realizing how loud I was. Good that she didn't want to hear all about it. While we went to class (THE FREAK) looked at me for a minute and then she blinked so hardly as if I made something that hurt her eye so bad. I smiled at that moment trying to be friendly, but she didn't reply but her usual frowning and ignoring to me as if I'm an unimportant dead body next to her! Like yesterday no empty place except with Billy the nerd and (THE FREAK)! What's that luck! I went to sit next to Billy at first, but didn't because I saw him drinking liquid inside his test tube! EW! So I went to sit next to her. This time she talked ''Hi, sorry for everything!'' she said a bit loudly. ''For what everything? For treating me rudely?! And ignoring me? '' I said loudly also as the class kept watching us having this fight, as I got out of the class without looking at her. ''Well, I said sorry. There were family problems that made me ignore anyone! Sorry again...'' she said as she walked right behind me, I understood her, everyone have family problems for sure! ''Okay! I accept it if you are really apologizing to me. But why did you touch my back suddenly and left the school?'' I asked while I was walking to the outdoor. ''Umm, I do not know really.'' That was all what she answered, she tried to change the subject, but in mind, I was uneasy for that. '' My name is Jessica, you could call me Jess, and I heard that you were calling me a freak!'' she said with no emotion on her face. ''You heard? Well, how we didn't even say it in front of you?! And you like to be one or what?'' I asked while I was trying to remember if we said it in front of her or not. She hadn't answered my first two questions. Well she answered the last one at least! ''Who would like to be a freak? Of course not! For sure not!'' She answered leaving the two questions behind. And I got a bit confused for why she ignored those two questions?! ''And how did you hear us?'' I spoke while walking down the street as she followed me, without saying a word. ''Huh? Won't you answer my question?!'' I said really loudly! ''Well, Umm, I've passed and heard you?'' she said. So I thought to change the subject because I found it embarrassing for her. ''Well, Jess, I'm really glad we spoke!'' I got out any words from my mouth to change the subject. ''I am not that happy, you don't really understand how that is dangerous, but if I wasn't a............ I sure will be your friend!'' she said about to cry. ''A.........what? Jess I had a nightmare about you, but it was not complete, you haven't continue any of the sentences. And I guess it's true now!'' I said worried. Without any reason she left without even saying bye, or got to go, or anything. She just went and ignored me! Then I went back to school. I entered when I saw Eric and Laura waiting for me and giggling. ''Hey! Did I miss anything important?'' I asked trying to be cool and unsurprised of what happened with me five minutes ago! ''You really missed lots and lots of things! No doubt that we missed many things too!'' Laura said laughing, but Eric left us and walked away, that reminded me of Jessica, she always do that! ''What's wrong with the ignoring thingy? He never ignores us and goes away like that! I can't get used to that really!'' I said while looking at him weirdly, ''Maybe an emergency? Everything is possible, you know Lisa!'' She said calming me down. ''Maybe, but now I don't feel good I got to go home. Well, bye.'' I spoke. I went home, took off my cloth and fell on the bed. I dug my head in the pillow. That was all about her. Then I haven't woke up till the next morning, I didn't want to go to school really. Fortunately, it was nine o'clock, too late for school. I dropped my watch unwillingly and jumped out of my bed. I went to the bathroom started washing my face again and again and all over again. I went and ate my cereal but I ended by vomiting it all in the sink. Mom worried and came saying, ''Are you alright? I should take you to the doctor and call your dad!'' she said backing me up. ''No! Mom I'm fine, I will just go to sleep now!'' I mumbled as I went upstairs, but I didn't sleep, instead I started thinking all over again until I have a headache and couldn't sleep. I found something hitting my door in the afternoon, I went to see what or who was that?