𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

I looked over and noticed a red bonnet laying next to me but I couldn't see the face. She moved around in the bed some and I took the chance to look under the cover to see if she was naked and she was.

"Who the fuck is this?" I whispered. I had a headache but I couldn't focus on that because I was trying to figure out who the fuck I fucked last night.

Last thing I remembered was talking to Nana and giving her a shot but after that everything is a blur. I barely remember what I drunk last night.

"Yo." I called out shaking the girl. "Yo."

She made a small noise and moved around. I waited until she turned her face and I noticed that it was Dominique laying here with me. Half of me was thankful but the other half didn't remember fucking her last night.

I don't remember a lot from last night but I know I would've remembered who I fucked last night. I always do whenever I get drunk so I don't know why I don't remember shit.

I quickly slid out of bed and put my underwear and shorts on before sneaking out the room. I ran down the steps and walked towards the voices I heard.

"You really mad?" Renni said, I walked further into the room to see Nana and em sitting in here. They all had sleep clothes on with scarves and bonnets and shit. Y'know, ghetto shit. "Goodmorning."

I nodded at him and sat down next to Nana. I watched as she moved away from me and laid her head on her fists. Tommi started laughing all loud and shit causing her to smile a little.

"What I miss?" I asked curiously.

Nobody said nothing but Renni ass gon step. "You was drunk as hell last night. Throwing people inna pool and shit. You threw all these thots in and they started twitching like roaches."

I started laughing. "I threw y'all in?"

"That's what he said." Nana said rolling her eyes.

I cut my eyes at her before shaking my head. I ain't feeding into allat cause whatever got her mad don't got shit to do with me. "My bad y'all. I was fucked up last night." I said rubbing my eye.

"Sho was!" Sleezy yelled walking in. "I ain't gon lie to y'all, I was so fucked up last night I fucked somebody I ain't had no business fucking."

"Preaching to the choir." I mumbled.

"I ain't get nothing but threw up on." Renni said, I looked at him in shock as he sat there. "Like really gagged and threw up on me."

Nana, Tommi, and Bria all got up at once and started walking out the room. I looked at Renni and then Sleezy with my eyebrow up in confusion. I ain't know what the fuck was going on with them.

"Wassup with them?" I asked looking at Renni. He was down here when they was talking and shit so he should know why they all acting all stank and shit.

"Nana mad at you because you threw her in the pool after you said you wasn't going too." He said, I smacked my lips. She came to a pool party and didn't think she was gonna get thrown in?