Acknowledgements

Dear Readers,

I am so glad that you all stayed with me from the beginning till the end of this story. Today marks the end of Luke and Steph's story and I am so pleased that another of my fanfic has reached completion.

First of all, I would like to say my special thanks to the following readers because their votes and comments always made my day and motivated me to keep writing:

GuyOfMany

battlenix

carmensandiego22

Joy4Joy

Viola130831

AstraeaHale

penguinflops34

din_domain

Crystal-Jade147

Pwetty1Vicky

And all those who I couldn't mention here, I am extremely thankful to you as well for reading this story. I am glad I got your support and feel blessed to have such supportive readers.

This was my first fanfic having Stephanie as a main character and at first I wasn't too sure about it since for me Steph is a complex character with multiple layers to her personality. And the more complex and multilayer a character is, the harder it is to portray him or her accurately.

I wanted to show her in all her beautiful shades from the sweet and caring friend to Tim and Dora, to a girl who's made mistakes in life and is scared for it all to repeat when she gets into a serious relationship with Luke. And I hope I succeeded in portraying her just the way she is; strong, honest, loyal and very brave.

Writing about Steph and Luke was very different for me and their love story is far from conventional because in Lucas Wilson, I was exploring a character who had been through too much. From his rough childhood, the loss of his mother and everything that followed as a consequence of being the son to a feared mercenary, Luke had his own challenges that defined his personality as well as shaped his relationship with Steph.

Of course he had problem trusting people and allowing them to get close to him, the same happened with him and Steph, but through his relationship with her, he learnt to overcome his fears and become a better person.

I think I focused a lot more than it was necessary on his childhood in this story but it felt wrong to just leave it out because it was such a major influence on his personality and nature. I wanted to give you all a proper explanation regarding what he had been through and how he recovered from it so I took the first few chapters to elaborate on Luke's past in detail.

George and Rose also play a major role in bringing Luke out of his dark past. And so does Steph though we see more of them in the middle chapters.

I admit that I had added Lucas into this series on a whim but he became such an important character later on that he totally deserved to have a whole fanfic focusing on him which led me to write Milk And Cardamom.

Once again, I am glad you all supported me and appreciated this story because all your votes and lovely comments kept me motivated to bring this story to its completion.

And now that we're done with this story, I will be posting Gunpowder And Cocktails | J. Todd very soon as it is a spinoff to the entire series and focuses on Jason and Rose.

Not gonna lie, JayRose is my second favorite ship from Coffee And Liquor Series, the first being Tim and Dora obviously

Not gonna lie, JayRose is my second favorite ship from Coffee And Liquor Series, the first being Tim and Dora obviously. I'm so excited to start working on this soon as my current semester ends in September.

So see you over there on Jay and Rose's story.

Have a lovely day and stay blessed.

Love from,

Zenina Dawson.