Chapter 10

Some days passed and I was still worried about Mom.

There was no diagnosis for now but she's still laying in bed and doesn't look better.

Henry and I already are back in Hogwarts cause "we have to go to school anyways"

I mean...how can I focus on school when I know that my mother is laying in her bed really sick?

Anyways was today kinda cringe, they all were...different.

...8 hours earlier...

I woke up late and got ready quickly, how couldn't Pansy wake me?

I arrived at breakfast and there were 12 minutes left till our first class.

I grabbed random stuff and ate as most as possible and the quickest i've ever ate.

"would you please stop hurrying so much?" Enzo looked at me.

"It's 8:08, why are you hurrying?" Enzo hit my arm slightly.

"Isn't it 8:18?" he confused me now, why is my watch saying this time.

"looks like you should reset your watch" He told me...

Did he forget what happened or what? How can he stay so damn calm?

I looked for Draco and Mattheo to make sure they are there but they weren't.

"Don't ask me, I don't know either" Enzo immediately said as I turned to him again.

I found it a bit cringe how fast he reacted but I didn't think more of it..

As I ate my breakfast Mattheo sat down next to us all bloody.

"what the fuck, Mate" Enzo said, asking himself what happened.

But Mattheo didn't say a word and just began to eat.

I stood up cause I was really worried about Draco, even if I shouldn't care.

After I left the Great Hall, I immediately began to search Draco literally everywhere.

Where is he? What is he doing? Why do I worry so much?

I gave up after some time because I didn't find him anywhere, not even my friends knew where he was.

So I slowly made my way to my first class with Enzo, Mattheo and Pansy.

The day and school weren't really special or interesting..

We even have Astronomy today..ugh.

I love the subject but it's so exhausting to go to class at night.

We entered the Slytherin Common Room and sat down on one of the couches.

Nobody has heard of Draco nor saw him somewhere.

In the back of my head I had this bad thought where he could be..

We've decided to wait until he's here again but the time passed and Draco never came.

So we played a game of Truth or Dare with the Boys.

"I dare you to kiss the person you're most attracted to" Pansy said to me.

Mattheo catches my eye as I looked around who even was playing with us.

I didn't want to seem easy to get and kissed Enzo.

His lips pressed on mine as I could feel him smiling in it.

That was a bad mistake.

"I dare you all to help me with a prank on Draco" Enzo said after some rounds in.

We all agreed even if we knew he'd be so mad.

Enzo explained us that he wants to put hair dye in Dray's shampoo.

Oh yes, we all will be so dead but i'd even pay money to see Draco with pink hair.

I looked at Enzo sometimes and it looked like he couldn't forget the kiss.

I told you it was a bad mistake, I don't want him to think anything special out of it.

He's my Childhood best friend and I don't want anything else to be between us.

We finished the prank and looked at the door as we saw Draco entering the dorm.

He does not look good at all, his smile was gone and he nearly looked emotionless.

He didn't say a word and just sent us all away..

We've never seen him this sad.

I wonder what it was and if I was right with my thoughts...but that couldn't be..not Dray.

I sat down next to Mattheo as he gave me a glare.

I just smirked and looked away knowing damn well he got mad.

After some time I was half asleep, I couldn't focus on the book I was reading anymore and my head fell onto Mattheo's shoulder.

He didn't really mind it and laid one arm around me.

I fall asleep

My dream was cringe and I had a nightmare because of all the stress I had to go through lately.

Mattheo's pov:

I don't know what and why I felt that when she kissed Enzo.
I kind of wished she would kiss me.
I'd never confirm it but I can still dream.

I was just drawing something in my sketchbook when I felt her head falling onto my shoulder.

She has been very tired lately, I noticed.
I didn't really mind it but couldn't hide my smile.
After I laid my arm around her she fell asleep.

I watched her a bit.
She looks so calm and peaceful when she sleeps.

I put my stuff away and stroked her cheek.

god wtf am I doing?

I could feel Draco staring at me and what I was doing.

I needed to stop anyway, I'm not the type of guy for something like this.

I picked her up and brought her to her dorm.

Pansy was already sleeping as we all actually should.

I laid Y/N in her bed and covered her with the blanket, checking if everything was covered.

Then I turned off the lights for them and left again with a smile.

I swear I wanted to sleep but I couldn't, so I walked to the Astronomy Tower and cleared my thoughts while watching the stars.

I felt alone again, I'm nothing without her around me.
________________________________________________________________

GUYS first of all thank you all for reading this omg, I didn't think you'd find it that good.

Second...I'm really sorry for not updating it but I have so much stress with school at the moment and I have some personal problems.

I hope you understand and I know that this chapter is really rushed, short and bad but I couldn't really focus and didn't have any ideas.

love you all ❤️