Chapter 13

I woke up in Mattheos bed, laying half on him.
I fastly looked if I was wearing clothes and I fortunately did.
Not that I wouldn't like to fuck him but because it would've been sad if I couldn't remember it.

Looks like I was too tired to go sleep in my dorm tonight.
I sat up trying to not wake him.
I drank a bit of water and after that i stood up and walked in his bathroom.

After undressing I stepped into the shower and began to wash my body when suddenly I felt a pair of strong hands grabbing my waist.
Mattheo began kissing down my neck after turning me around to him.

I was a bit overwhelmed but closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of it.
I looked at his body for a moment just to see X shaped scars all over his upper body.
I've never seen so many and big scars with such an interesting shape.

Just when I was about to say something, he kissed me on the lips making me go silent.
Of course I kissed back and slid my hands in his hair quickly.
His hands started traveling down my body as I squeezed his hair a little to express the pleasure I was feeling by his touch.

He paused for a second and looked up at me with a questioning look.
I nodded, giving him my consent as he started drawing small and steady circles on my clit.
I moaned out under breath and he began kissing my breasts.

I was really enjoying his touch and I was lost in the moment.
He fastened his pace and slid his fingers down my folds sometimes to catch new arousal.
While moaning his name he entered me with one finger and began pumping it in and out of me, making me lay my head against the wall.

I couldn't think of anything else than him inside of me. I was craving him. I needed him.

When I reached my climax he kissed me softly and slowed down his pace after.
He was watching me but I couldn't really think right now.

I looked at him and slid my hands over his abs while he continued to kiss my neck.
He whimpered when I squeezed his hip which turned me on even more.
When I was about to slide my hands down his V Line he took my hands and put them above my head.

We held a deep eye contact when he let go of me again and turning towards the shower.
I wasn't getting over what just happened and i was also mad that he stopped as we were about to do it.

After getting out of the shower we made our way to the breakfast table where everybody was already waiting for us.
Draco wasn't looking really happy at me but I wasn't surprised because..well I guess he knew what we did.

The others didn't even want to ask so we just ate in silence.
This is awkward.

When we finished eating I helped cleaning the dishes and table and made my way upstairs to my room when suddenly somebody pushed me against the wall.

"What the fuck y/n?" He said.
"Draco seriously let me in peace, I know where you're going with this but I do not care. I broke up with you and can do whatever I want, with whoever I want, whenever I want now. Don't be ridiculous and get over me, it would be easier for both of us." I said turning my head towards him but I was surprised to not look Draco in the eyes but Theodore Nott.

I couldn't imagine what he wanted because I have only talked to him once in my lifetime about some potions homework in our third year.

"We need to talk soon" he said and walked off.
I shook my head in confusion and walked into my room wondering what "soon" should mean and what he wants.

Mattheo's POV:

I sat in my room while I was drawing little scribbles into my notebook instead of doing my actual homework when I had to think about the morning again.

I couldn't forget about our kisses and her soft moans.
It somehow made me want more but I knew i shouldn't go too far for now.

The way her folds felt and glided between and against my fingers, how wet she was by the things I did to her.
Everything felt so intense, I need her.

The way her breasts fit into my hands perfectly and the way she touched my body.
I could feel her muscles tighten around my fingers, begging for more.

The way her back arched and she gripped onto my hair because of the pleasure overcoming her.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my pants feeling extremely tight.
I looked at my lap only to see that i was getting hard on these thoughts.
I want more, I need more.

I was checking my homework and put my papers away because I couldn't focus anyway.
When I was about to stand up I noticed a tall figure standing in my doorframe.
I quickly looked up to the door where Draco was looking me dead in the eyes with his arms crossed over his chest.

I was about to ask what he wants when he pushed me up against the wall.
"If you ever dare to touch her again I'm gonna make you see stars, understood?."

His words had me chuckling. Does he really think I'm scared?

"I'm actually sorry for you and your broken little heart. How attached you are to her and now you start crying about it because she chose me over you." I said sarcastically.

"How pathetic of you to think that she would want someone like you." He scoffed.

Does he think I hear that for the first time in my life? It doesn't hurt anymore.

"I know my worth and you're just jealous that she fucks me and not you now." I spat and made him silent for some time.
"I'm actually worried for her you know.. It's just a matter of time until you show the side that your father gave you." he said while looking down at me.

"I want you to leave my room Draco, this is pathetic and you're acting like a little boy." I said when he walked out with a smirk.

I shook my head and dressed my jacket while leaving to go out and smoke some weed.