Chapter 11

"Come on Henry, you can let it out" I told him.
I just wanted him to feel safe and protected or well cared about.
We were still shocked from the message that arrived us yesterday.

I couldn't really believe it.
I mean...why her? She still had so much time.

And still I worried more about Henry, he was so young and losing his mother in his childhood...I don't wanna know how worse he feels.

I have to take care of him for myself now, oh no.

Now that Mom is dead everything felt different.
We weren't the same anymore.

We didn't have anybody left...nowhere to go tonow.
That's fucked up.

And just like a miracle Draco came to me asking me a question that I didn't see coming.

I'd decide over Henry's and My next years at Hogwarts and how they'd be.

"I'm sorry about what happened, Y/N" Draco said.

My heart stops beating for a second, every time someone talks about it again.
And also we didn't talk much since our breakup, which was better maybe.

"Well we know you don't have a home to go to anymore and we could just offer you to move in with us" he added.

I just blinked.

I couldn't answer cause I didn't know how to.
I remembered that our whole friend group lives in this house though.

"You can use everything you want and need and would even get your own bathroom."

I was a bit shocked and I knew if I'd say yes, many dangers would come with my decision since what happened last time.

"Oh come on, Brownie, what do you have to loose?" Enzo said while laying his arm over my shoulder.
"You need to move in with us, please"

I looked at him and then at Draco who suddenly went quiet but ig he just wants to let Enzo talk.

"Okay fine" I told them and smiled a bit.

I knew I'd be safe with Enzo and Narcissa really is a kind woman so I wasn't afraid something would happen to me..but Henry.

Oh dear god what did I agree to again?
___________________

Everything went well when we moved in with them in the holidays.
Henry wanted to stay at Hogwarts throughout the holidays which I allowed him.

And I wasn't really complaining about it because I wouldn't have to share my room with him yet.
AlsoI was worried anyway about the situation and him living in their House.

I was about to pick my outfit for the day when I heard a voice before my door.
It was Draco asking me if we could talk about what happened between us..

"Wait some moments please" I answered him.
And then quickly dressed something that probably didn't match but I didn't care that day.
I must look horrible anyway already I guess, since I've spend half the night with crying.

When I got out of my room I made my way to Draco who was leaned against the wall in front of my room.

"So what is it? And hurry up please, I'm not in the best mood and I'm hungry." I explained him.