Part 1

Bhool na Jaana Mujhe
Yaad na aana mujhe

Bhool na Jaana Mujhe
Yaad na aana mujhe

Khwabo mein mere Sapne hai teray
Khwabo mein mere Sapne hai teray

Ab na jagana Mujhe
Yaad na aana haa aa

Hoon beh raha sailaab mein
Tera bana bas khwaab mein

Hoon beh raha sailaab mein
Tera bana bas khwaab mein

Aati nahin neende magar
Din hai mera bas raat mein

Aati nahin neende magar
Din hai mera bas raat mein

Karke Deewana mujhe
Yaad na aana haa aa

Sitting amidst the crowd a young man in sky blue shirt tucking beneath dark blue denim jeans havin guitar in his hand was singing the most beautiful song of his recording in front the audience who were going crazy about his voice and the way he looks. They were swaying closing there eyes with hands up feeling the depth of the song in each lyrics he sang.

(Arnav's look)

(Arnav's look)

The man was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada the new singing sensation of India. Today is new year and he was doing concert in New Delhi for raising fund for different NGOs. The money which will be collected it's 40% of money will be send to the charity in old age homes, Orphanages, and street dogs foundations. Closing eyes while singing he was co-relating the lyrics with his life. With each lyrics he was remembering someone who is very closed to his heart, who he gave promise to return, from whom he get promise to wait. Passing each time without her was like a poisonous life for him. But he was helpless not to go to her. He still remember their painful separation and A tear dropped from his eyes and he instantly wipped it hiding from the public. This is he sang and write was for her all the time. This was the same song he used to sing for her in college days. During his practice sessions. She was the only one who trusted him that time when nobody does. She was the only one who stood with him, who gave him his support and who drank the separation poisonous for him living in a hope that he will be back, and he will don't he. He love her dearly to his life to live a second without her is like hell, his awaiting Love she is, his Khushi. He saw towards the camera which was focusing on him.

After one and half an hour the show has been ended and he went out from the stage telling his manager Aman to get the check and then transfer the money in account. That's when media havoured upon him from every where. Come on its not everytime they get this handsom hunk in their hand to get interviewed and to rise their trps.