Chapter 10

She never showed interest as before today. Indeed arnav is that charisma for her. Together they will be able to come of all the things. Wiping his tears he went inside. God should be with them they already suffered a lot that's what he prayed.

*****************************************

Arnav all the time while taking her to the specific room was holding her tightly but soft enough not to hurt her. Not for even second he removed his eyed from her path where they were were walking. When they reached he made her to come in front of her and then by one hand he closed her eyes. And then there was a man to help him out in opening the door. Khushi had heard the clicking of sound, she was excited after so long she is getting surprises like this. It was always arnav who did this all to her. Arnav took her inside with slow steps. And when they reached the centre he removed the hand from her eyes. It took time for khushi to look clearly again but when her site got clear she got shocked or to day bigger surprise of her life. There he took her to his music room where he keep practicing. There are many different instruments with the classic sofa sets and many other musical things giving all the vibes as if it is someone's band room. She was wondering her eyes making it bigger and bigger. All were awsome there was stage with drums on it and behind it eas covered with curtain that's what was confusing only. Why it is covered with that. All the walls have something interesting, like at one wall it is written Tune and various typed of guitar were placed there.

 All the walls have something interesting, like at one wall it is written Tune and various typed of guitar were placed there

 She was watching that wall only the main stage with drums and curtains covering the wall

She was watching that wall only the main stage with drums and curtains covering the wall. Arnav sae her eyes and he understood she must be confused because main stage should be attractive much more then all the walls. And he has covered it. He smirk, he made her sit on sofa and then he moved towards the wall. He saw for one more time turning behind and then slowly he unfold the curtains of the wall. It has all the pictures of them (it is mentioned in previous parts). Khushi watch all the pictures. It was from their childhood to the adulthood. When they had such great time with each other. During schools, during college and from many other places. She eas overwhelmed by his love her eyes tore up. And one by one it left. Now she was realising in what agony he was burning himself when he couldn't able to found her all these years. She unknowingly took pain for themselves. And what gives her doing that nothing at the end she is here with him where she belongs.