Chapter 8

He smiled and saw towards her. She remembered it and then without wasting time he opened her palm again like before. And seeing in her eyes which were misty by now kissed her inside numerous times, as if giving all the autograph of his music release. Happy tears came out from both of them eyes. The moment is special. Finally two souls are going to be together. It's the time for their togetherness and this time arnav promise he will fight to the Destiny for khushi and also will bring her back in her feet.

************************************************

Khushi was sleeping after having her dinner. And whole the dinner Arnav was talking to her continuously while feeding her by his own hands. He was getting many calls from his managers about media interaction after tho show has been successful. And also the media has gather outside the hospital to get some spicy news. They already started their speculation what is happening inside. Why The ASR isn't leaving from hospital. But he is least care about all ghr things. He has many things to talk to khushi. So why she can't talk properly but she have him answer by her eyes and monosyllabic answer like ye...yes and No she was able to reply. He was making her laugh on many things and also talked about his struggle. Still many things were left to talk but her medicine started to show it's affect and she slept early. Seeing her sleeping he went out to talk with doctor and shashi about the progress. And here there are in his cabin.

Arnav : doctor how much time it will take khushi to get recover

Doctor saw Arnav and by now he understood from his care that he actually very close to Gupta people. And more to Khushi. It was hard to believe the king of singing shared any relationship with middle class people. But yeah sometimes some people don't forget from where they belong to and same with ASR he found.

Doctor : it's not upon any of us ASR. It's upon khushi. How much time she will take to get recover. I have seen people to get recover in a month too because they had this energy to fight the illness. With khushi as if she herself didn't wanted to. But yeah since the time you came I can see a different change in her posture. Her eyes which were devoid of any happiness suddenly started to shine bright after you came in front of her as if she got the reason to fight. We always say na happiness and laughing makes your mind positive I think same is working with her. Just remember we can only be her supportive systems the medicine the doctors you and shashi but her fight her struggle is of her own. Medicine will just easies her pain but it's her response which give her life long medicine to fight.

They both Shashi and Arnav understood what doctor was trying to tell them. They also knew whatever he was saying it truth.

Arnav : doctor can we...I mean if everything is okay.. then can we take Khushi home and get discharged from here.

Arnav asked and it shocked shashi. What he is saying where they will go. Shashi doesn't has his own home here. He only stays in hospital with khushi because she needs someone all the time. And that's benefits he gets living here that he don't have to spend money on rented house or anything. And he knows it too.

Doctor : ofcourse ASR.. I already told shashi long before that khushi doesn't need to stay here she xam go home. But he said that he won't be able to take care of her alone. Whenever he will go to work at least nurse will be there. We also suggested that we can provide a nurse for her at home but he declined because of bills which I understand. There is no complications you can take her home whenever you want. Just a regular councelling and excersize expert would be needed for her to make her walk and everything so that she get cure soon.