Chapter 7

And then the D day when the fire get caught into their place. Hie she jumped to save herself and got paralysis. His dooming business and then coming here. Arnav was silently crying. He by then has stand up and was looking out of the window where rain was still poring down. And like wise his eyes which got tears.

************************************************

Time was flying. Arnav and Shashi both were waiting so that doctor come out and tell them about khushi's condition. Arnav wasn't able to still digest the fact that behind him this all happened with khushi. His Pari whom he adores, love and respect a lot. If he knew that it all then he wouldn't had left her alone. He would have taken her with him. And he wouldn't have taken the promise. If their love would have been true then without promises to khushi would have waited for him. They would have been together like always. The promise he asked did nothing but just have suffocated her. All the while thinking about his promises and then seeing his linking up stories with different people's. What she would have grown through, how many times she would have felt that he will not come back and that in this situation.

His heart was telling him to come here doesn't it. Because it knows where his khushi resides. And that's why he had strong feeling to come here. And it's good he came other wise he wouldn't have known. He was going through this thought. That's when they heard the clicking of door. And he stood straight leaving the position he was in and instantly moved towards the doctor. Shashi too stand up from bench.

"How is she doctor?

Doctor first saw Arnav in confusion. Why ASR is so caring and worried about a pateint. Why he is waiting here. His work is done right. The manager had donated the things and some amount for their hospital.

"Umm.. she is out of danger. Yes she had got the trauma but now she is stable. And yeah I jave changed some medicines of her. Make her roam in garden, take fresh air, and meditation classes she will feel better."

"Can we meet"

Arnav again asked being impatient. He so wanted to talk to her right now. To see her again. This all seems dreams to him. He with his own eyes wanted to see her good. After so many years he saw her in front of him like this and he wanted to talk a lot. He wanted to see her flying like a butterfly like always but he knows it has time. Shashi too saw him like this and smiled. He still didn't changed. And doctor well what we can say he still didn't understand what's going on

"Umm... Actually she is unconscious right now" he told them but Arnav again beat shashi when he was going to ask something

"Okay... Can we see her then.."

Doctor was going to neglect but Arnav again beat him.

"I will just see her doctor please. Will not distrub her at all. Please say yes."

Seeing his desperation doctor nodded his head

"Okay but please make sure you don't disturb her. She needs ample of rest"

To which he smiled. He saw towards shashi to get his approval and he too give him smile and nodded his head to move forward and he entered. Doctor saw towards Shashi and said

"Shashi we are really sorry for whatever happened today'. The nurse is at fault. We had gave her strong warning plus she is suspended for 7 days. I gave you assurance that going ahead it will not happen again."