Part 11

Khushi rolled her eyes he ie worst then her father. But she loves when he show this side of him. It made him more cute then he is. Soon the dinner was done shashi bid adieu to them for sleeping and arnav took khushi to her's. Nurse already made an arrangement of her sleeping there with khushi. He gave her medicine and then covering her with blanket making her sleep kissing her forehead he said good night to her and then left. Soon Khushi with the effects of medicine slept dreaming about their new life.

**************************

Time flies and it's been 8 months since he found his Pari again. In these 8 months he has taken care of her, every small things about her he took care of. His day started with making her do her daily routines. And of course there are some things that he made the nurse to do but majority of the things were done by him. In between he also focused on his music. He was popular there is no doubt and may be that's why the news about him living together with a girl in his house spread like a fire in dry husk. Many speculations has been made, that he married secretly with one of the famous actresses because the face of khushi wasn't revealed untill  so all of them were making their own assumptions. Many said that he is living with any foreign modals and many more. But they were not bothered of any thing. They knew what they were doing with whom they were living ans among it trust in  between them was not so weak that any rumour will come and create some rift between them.

Khushi has also taken her physical exercise and vocal exercise so seriously. And now she was able to speak with broken words. The first day spoke to him, he still remember that night. It was midnight and because of heavy rainfall the power was been cut. He got the attention when she screamed loudly that day and hearing her shout they all ran to her room. The first thing he saw her shivering with fear he instantly went to her and calmed her down. After a lot making her understand that everything is fine and when lights came back he made her lie down to sleep and when he thought she slept he tried to untie himself by her arms that's when he saw that she hold his hands in her tightly and the first sentence she said made his day.

"Don't go" Yes that was exact sentence she said without shutters and the most shocking thing was now she was able to move her upper body. He has no bound of happiness that night. He didn't slept whole night kissing her whole face. Even when she was slept. The next day he arranged a small picnic in celebration of her getting healed. And that time only media comes to know that he is living with a girl. But who she is nobody knows they were just creating hype of everything. Many awards were win by him. A new album has been released and now he had to go for world tour concert for the album which was named was "awaiting love". All the songs of the album tell his own story. The first song tell about his childhood love, second about choosing his career upon his family, third the hardship he went thought then forth about their separation, 5th him waiting for his love, 6th in conditions they met and last it is happy ending.

The album was one of the most popular album of his till now. And it was produced by none other than Sheetal herself who by now has understood what true love is when she fall for the guy who was nothing but an officer. While recording she many times came to arnav house and that time she met khushi. And then she understood why arnav never saw any other girl khushi was something like that only who can make not only guys but girls too to fall in love with her. Her welcoming nature her positive aura everything just makes people to get attracted towards her. They became close friends now. Sheetal now every time comes now and then to her she got a small sister now in her whom she wants to take care, with whom she wants to share her secret with whom she can became crime in partners. And she got all these in khushi. Together they made arnav and her boyfriend crazy.

Today arnav was going to Delhi for his first tour concert of his new album. "Awaiting Love" He was getting ready for the airport. He wanted to postpone it because of khushi. He wanted to take her with him but because she has schedule with his doctor so that's why they aren't taking her. And he is sulked because of it. She was sitting and playing with one of the plushy he bought of her on his bed. He saw her through mirror who seems happy. Since two months they weren't able to spend time a lot with each other because of his schedule. And here she is busy with a toy, He rolled his eyes and started to speak.

"Next time I want hear your any words and will take you with me for the next tour which is in US next month"

And that's when khushi saw towards him. There is something different now days on her smile. As if she is hiding something, not in bad way. It could be something in good. But he didn't force her to spell it out he will give her time to speak about that of her own.

"Don't worry I want to force you to go alone next time." She said

After done getting ready he went to her wide and sat beside her taking her hands in his

"It's still time just tell me you don't want me to go and i will just stay her with you. I haven't joined you for your exercises and council in these two months please khushi."

He said with lots of emotions. Khushi saw in his eyes. He told her with wo kuch sincerity once she thought to tell him but then she thought it want be fun seeing his expression then. So she changed her mind and replied with naughtiness

"Nopes you go, you anyway trouble me a lot and also it's good you were not there. At least the doctor was been spared with you useless questions. The doctor too seems tired of answering you the same thing.'

With that she twisted her face. He rolled his tongue in his mouth on her teasing. And kissed her forehead and while walking out he said

" I will take revenge for this teasing when I will be back just remember and yeah"

He stopp e at the door to complete his sentence turning towards her

"No junk food and now extra exercises at home in my absence and please do call me if there is need okay I will be there"

He winked at her and gave flying kiss to her and then he went not turning around for once because he knew if he did then it will be impossible for him to go. Khushi catches his kiss and then places it on her chest where her heart resides. And while smiling she said

"You don't know arnav what surprise is waiting for you there. You are going alone right now but when you will be back you will not be alone from then. You will get the biggest surprise of your life and I can't wait to see your expression then. Wait for some time more my kind of pop and then you will know who takes revenge on whom"

With that she dial someone no. And started to talk

"Hello.. Yes he went you are coming right. Yes everything is ready and safe just come soon. Okay bye"

With that she dropped the call and smile on herself closing her eyes and praying to her goddess that everything should go likewise she planned.

Here is the update guys. Do vote and comment. Thanks for vote and comment on previous part. Stay safe