Part 13

There camera was focusing on girl who was hiding her face covering it by mask. Wearing blue denim jeans and white top, and a bucket hat to cover herself properly. Having his poster in hands. The only thing he could see on her face was her eyes. And in no way he couldn't recognize them.

"What the hell" He muttured.

*****†*******************************
H

e stopped on his track. He wanted to be sure that what he was seeing is true. His eyes we're fixed on that person. He was so lost that he forget it's now endment speech time. From behind sheetal came wearing her microphone and then hold his arm to break his reverie. He turned around who disturbed him.

"ASR... What happened, why you stopped everyone is waiting for you to say something"

She whisper in his ears. He saw in her eyes and tried to say

"Sheetal I.. "

While saying this he turned towards the area where he saw the girl but now she wasn't there. So he stopped in mid and his eyes started to search for her in that big area.

"You what... " Sheetal asked

"Sheetal i thought I saw khushi there. "

Finally he blurted out what he saw. To which sheetal just have blank face to him he was waiting for some reply

"Come on ASR, How come khushi is here, you forget she has an important appointment plus she can't walk herself standing on feet for 2 hours straight is long forgotten, I think you are missing her that's why would have seen like her"

Arnav didn't said anything rather then taking a sigh. It's true how come khushi will be here. It's all his imagination may be. While thinking hard he didn't notice a smirk on sheetal face seeing him like this totally confused. When he averted hos eyes towards her again she hides that smirk

"You are right.. It would be my imagination. Khushi isn't here. I should focus on ending ment. "

To which she nodded her head and then return to backside of stage. Here arnav turns around the audience holding his Mike he reached at the centre of the stage and started.

"Yeahhhh... How are you people"

He said his first line and in response he could hear the loud scream of people cheering for him. He raised his index finger with smile indicating them to be silent. And people over there understood that. Then again he said.

"Did you enjoy the show"

He again asked and again he heard the loud screaming

"I think you all missed me a lot, how much you missed me let me know'

And this time he had to cover his ears because people were telling him via their loud noise how much they missed him on stage. He laughed and then again indicating them to be silent he continues..

'I missed you all more. Now our concert is over and now in sometimes I am going back to our home creating new memories with you all again but I am sad... "

And again people started to shout

"I am so sad. I don't wanted this time to come so fast to the end. I enjoyed a lot for performing for you all. It's because of you I am here and thank you for coming here and I hope you all enjoyed too with me. Back then in comparison to previous concerts I think today's I enjoyed a lot"

He stopped and people were continuously cheering for him and then started again.

"There is a reason I enjoyed this concert thoroughly. But yeah it doesn't mean the previous I didn't did with whole heart it's just that today I am happy. And there is special reason as I said... Do you wanna know the reason"