06: TARGETS

•••

MOMO's POV

I showered and cleaned the rest of the mess. I don't want the rest of my classmates to worry.

I'm still bothered at what that rainbow girl said. I can't just ignore my friends!

But I don't want them to get into trouble either. Should I follow her?

My friends would get hurt either way, is it right to choose hurting their emotions or physical pain?

I am scared, not for me, but for them.

I grabbed the jar full of glitters and stared at it. I need to report this immediately.

I saw some of my classmates were eating breakfast as I left my room.

Its 7:00 a.m

"Goodmorning Yaomomo", the girls greeted me.

'What shall I do?'

"I'm watching you", the scary voice repeated.

It broke my heart but I chose to ignore them. Did I do the right thing?

"What's with her?", I heard Ashido but I didn't mind.

I'm doing this for their sake. I don't want to act carelessly.

I left the dormitories without saying a word. I closed the door and saw two familiar faces arguing.

"SO YOU EXPERIENCED THE SAME SHIT TOO, DEKU?!?", the hot head yelled.

"Calm down Kacchan!", Midoriya tried to stop Bakugou. He seems to be in a panic.

"Hey guys shut it, you're infront of the dorms! And what are you guys talking about?", I asked and the two seem surprised at my presence.

"Its none of your business Ponytail", Bakugou scoffed, I ignored the brat.

While Midoriya showed me a small container, I was shocked.

I handed Midoriya the jar.

"YOU TOO YAOYOROZU-SAN?!?", Midoriya shouted as I tried to calm him down.

"Huh?!", Bakugou took a closer look and I heard him curse. Oh right.

The three of us exchanged looks and we all have a clue of the situation. I knew that Bakugou and I were the targets, I never knew that Midoriya too.

"Are we the only ones from our class?", I asked.

"I guess so", Midoriya said.

We have decided to tell Aizawa-sensei first.

"WALK BEHIND ME YOU DAMN NERD!!", Bakugou shouted as we head towards the main building.

With all the luck, we happen to see Aizawa-sensei.

"Sir Aizawa! The three of us have to report something urgent", I said.

"Come in"

We sat on our seats and explained what happened.

"I was working out when a damn voice talked to me. It was cold. Then a fucking butterfly appeared and turned into dust. After some time, there was this goddamn girl in a white cloak appeared out of nowhere. She restrained me using some rope and said things. I bet she's one of the fucking new villains", Bakugou calmly said. Yes, calmly.

Aizawa-sensei nodded as he took notes.

"Mine was the same thing as Bakugou-san. I was about to study when I heard some noise on my room's balcony. I felt cold and then I heard a voice. The same sparkling white butterfly appeared. I tried to catch it but it just turned into dust. I went back in but the girl appeared. She has this rainbow eyes and hair. She's also wearing a white cloak with an X-mark in it", I said as Sir Aizawa nodded.

"Mine was weird because it happened first in my dream. The butterfly disappeared then I woke up and saw a girl in a white cloak. I fought with it but she just kept on dodging and vanishing. She said something on me too and fully gone.", Midoriya muttered.

"Can you talk about the things she said?", Aizawa-sensei asked. We shook our heads.

"Its more like a threat sensei, something that affects emotions rather than physical aspects, it has consequences though", I said.

'Too noisy', I heard the familiar voice whispered.

I ignored it.

"Oh, I also measured the time when she was there, I think she has a limit", I gave him my notes where I wrote the time intervals and some investigations.

"20 mins huh? I see", Aizawa-sensei said.

"I fucking assume that the one who showed up on us was a clone, more of like a dust clone", Bakugou said.

"I-it was terrefying! Especially the threat!", Midoriya mumbled.

"I may say that she is in fact a part of the new villains, go back to the dorms, I'll call you three later", Aizawa said.

But before we could go, Principal Nezu entered and explained that the big three have experienced the same incident. He also said that there were 2, second years who experienced the same thing.

He added that Monoma-kun from class 1B was also a target since he had the same evidence. The glitter dust.

So, 9 UA targets in total?

"HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?! DAMMIT", Bakugou slammed the door.

Me and Midoriya followed him.

"Sorry for his attitude sir", I said and left.

We chased Bakugou.

Until we're in the dorms.

End of Chapter 6

•••

A/N: Hey! A shorter chapter than the last one! Sorry, I'm bad at explaining through words. Hope you guys like it! Please vote!

love y'all