07: OUT

•••

THIRD PERSON's POV

It was lunch time in the Class 1A's dormitories. Some of them noticed that the three were gone.

"Yaomomo isn't in her room too", Jirou said.

"They aren't supposed to be outside!", Iida exclaimed. He was worried for his classmates.

"We talked about this yesterday already! That we must all stay in the dormitories during weekend", the class rep added.

The rest came looking for them but there was no sign of the three.

"All might wasn't training with Midoriya either", Uraraka said worriedly.

"What if-", Kaminari was cut off by a slam in the door.

"Speaking of them", Jirou mumbled.

Bakugou entered along with Midoriya and Yaoyorozu.

"Bakugou-san! You can't just run off like that!", the spiky haired girl shouted as she caught up with Bakugou.

"She's right Kacchan! Thats disrespectful", Midoriya said.

"Tsk! Shut up!"

'Whats with those three?', the class thought.

Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Bakugou were called again after that day. They were told to do what the villain says for a meantime.

As soon as the hero department have a flawless plan, they can't act reckless.

'So I have to avoid the girls for some time? Is my best friend Kendou part of the threat too?', Yaoyorozu thought.

'So I need to fucking flirt with Ponytail or Roundface just to protect their damn families? Tsk. As if I flirt with girls. No choice. fuck.', Bakugou thought and hissed for having the worst threat.

'So I need to stop fanboying All Might?!? No! That wasn't what she asked! The girl asked me to not buy any all might merch! It feels like hell, but I will do anything to protect All Might! Knowing that he isn't the number 1 hero anymore', Midoriya thought. Muttered.

'Just for a small amount of time', the three hoped.

They have no choice.

Because...

They were being watched.

The week ended and It was Monday, it means classes again. No one else knew about the villain's appearance.

"Yaomomo! Can I ask about this?", Hagakure approached the raven haired girl.

"Just ask Iida-kun, Hagakure-san", she bluntly replied. Something on her neck feels hot but she ignored it.

"Oh okayyy..."

"Can you help me answer this, Yaomomo-chan?", Kaminari asked and she helped him.