03: TRAINING

•••

KATSUKI's POV

Its been a fucking week and Ponytail's thought about me isn't helping!!!

Damn it! That girl was avoiding me too!

As if I care!

"You'll have hero training for today! I would be choosing 5 students to be villains and 5 students to be hostages! The rest will work in pairs to be rescuers!", All Might announced to the class.

"Tss.", I blurted out.

I hope I could focus in this damn training and not be partnered with that deku nerd.

"The mechanics would be-(All Might read his copy in his notebook) The rescuers must rescue the hostage before the time runs out and without being captured in this tape by the villains. The use of quirks would only be applicable to the villains and rescuers.", All Might continued.

"Now, I'll be choosing the groups and you may proceed in changing your costumes."

The groups:

Group: A
Villain: Hanta Sero
Hostage: Ojiro Mashirao
Rescuers: Eijiro Kirishima, Mezo Shoji

Group: B
Villain: Fumikage Tokoyami
Hostage: Koji Koda
Rescuers: Yuga Aoyama, Mina Ashido

Group: C
Villain: Tenya Iida
Hostage: Denki Kaminari
Rescuers: Jirou Kyouka, Ochako Uraraka

Group: D
Villain: Katsuki Bakugo
Hostage: Momo Yaoyorozu
Rescuers: Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki

Group: E
Villain: Rikido Sato
Hostage: Minoru Mineta
Rescuers: Tohru Hagakure, Tsuyu Asui

"You may now change and proceed to Training grounds C", the former number one hero said.

WHAT THE HELL? WHAT KIND OF GROUP IS THIS?!

I WAS CHOSEN AS THE VILLAIN AND PONYTAIL IS MY FREAKING HOSTAGE!! THE WORSE PART IS THAT FUCKING HALF AND HALF AND DEKU ARE INCLUDED! TSS!

"ARGH! WHY IS THAT DAMN NERD AND ICY HOT IN THE SAME GROUP AS MINE?! YOW, SHITTY HAIR LET'S EXCHANGE!", I shouted at Kirishima.

"Oops, Young Bakugou. The teams have been decided", All Might said.

I rolled my eyes and went to the shower room to change into my hero costume.

As we all changed and we met at the fucking training grounds, I am still in a bad mood.

The only good thing is that I could kill Deku and Icy Hot at the same time!

And I'll add that Ponytail in the list.

"Before we begin future heroes, I forgot to tell something awhile ago. The hostages would be wearing this handcuff, made by the support department where they can't use quirks when captured. I would also give one handcuffs into the rescuers, they may use it in capturing the villain.", All Might announced, again.

After the last explanation, shitty hair and tape guy's group went to their assigned places.

We were able to observe the training.

"REMEMBER TO ACT IN YOUR ASSIGNED ROLE, READY! GROUP A, START"

•••

THIRD PERSON's POV

Kirishima and Shoji entered the building and began looking for the hostage, Ojiro.