PROLOGUE

•••

The world was filled with an extra-ordinary society. In where, most of its people holds a power, a power also known as a quirk.

These people uses their quirks in two aspects. Those who use it for good are called heroes. On the other hand, those who don't are called villains.

Generations were passed and more aims to be a hero where they can live in a place with peace.

What if, their ambitions would cause the opposite?

Instead of peace, its war?

What if there is a hindrance?

And it is no other than love.

•••

MOMO's POV

I closed the book that I was reading and took a sip from the tea I was drinking.

Yes, tea in the morning.

The author of that book has a point.

Who knows what might happen with this silly ambitions of mine?

All i want is peace, since the symbol of peace is gone and villains are starting to rule the world.

Ugh. I need a break from everything.

"Yaomomo! Are you okay? You've been staring at your book for so long", someone approached me and it's Ochako Uraraka.

"Oh Hi Uraraka-san! I'm fine, i guess", I said with a sigh.

"Well Yaomomo, you don't look  fine at all", she said worriedly.

Its Saturday Morning and there is no class, most of us just finished breakfast.

"Let's go meet with the girls in the common area!", Uraraka added and she began pulling me away from the dining area.

"I'll just follow you there Uraraka-san! There is something I need to do", I said to her.

She stopped pulling me, and then nods.

"Okay! I'll see you in the common area then, Yaomomo!", she said.

I went to my room in the dormitories. I need to fix myself first.

I returned the book that I was reading to its shelf.

Then, I stared at my mirror.

I am a total mess.

I changed clothes and brushed my hair. Then I put it in my usual ponytail.

'I guess the girls are waiting for me'

I went to the common area to meet up with the girls.

As expected, they're all there.

"Hey guys! Yaomomo is here!", Mina Ashido shouted.