08: SHOPPING

•••

MOMO's POV

The three of us went to a supermarket near UA.

I clearly have no idea why we need to buy groceries when food is served at the school's cafeteria.

Maybe our food stock on the dorm? But, I didn't know students could go out and buy.

Aizawa-sensei gave us a list of stuffs, this would be a tough day.

"MIDORIYA-KUN! LOOK! ICEEEE CREAMMMMMMM", I pulled Midoriya over the stall.

It wouldn't be that bad to taste ice cream before doing groceries right?

I never had the chance to buy my own food and now, I am glad about it.

Going out isn't that actually bad.

"OH YEAH! LET'S BUY SOME YAOYOROZU-SAN!", Midoriya shouted and we got some.
On

"I'll treat you then!", I said as I pulled out my credit card.

"We don't accept cards miss"

Oh.

I pulled my pocket money instead.

I hope I could buy the girls some, they love this. I sighed, I miss them alot.

Midoriya noticed but didn't mind since he enjoyed his ice cream.

We came looking for Bakugou-san who was already getting some shopping cart.

'He really is into this?'

"KACCHAN! WE BOUGHT SOME FOR YOU", Midoriya shouted and saw some irritated Bakugo face.

"IM NOT GONNA EAT ANYTHING YOU BUY, DEKU!!", Bakugou yelled.

"But Yaoyorozu-san bought for it-"

"GIMME THAT NERD"

Bakugou didn't hesitate and ate his ice cream.

We proceed to do what we were supposed to do.

"Its not that many", I told them.

//

After buying some not-so-many-stuffs for the class, we went to a nearby mall.

"WAAAH! AN ALL MIGHT SHOP! THEY HAVE THE LATEST MERC-", Midoriya didn't finish his words because he screeched in pain.

"What's the matter Midoriya-san?", I took a look and saw a glowing X-mark on his neck.

"BAKUGOU-SAN! Take a look!", I shouted, the hothead turned his way over us.

"I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THAT DAMN NERD", He was caught off guard seeing the glowing mark.

He cursed.

Is this what I felt last time? My neck quite burned too.

"Ouch! Don't touch it Kacchan! It feels like burning", the green haired guy mumbled.

"You were just shouting about an All Might shop awhile ago, Hmm...", I was thinking of the possible conclusions.

"THE HELL DOES ALL MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH THAT CRAP?", Bakugou asked as he pointed at the X-Mark.

"Let's go in the department store for awhile and lets discuss there", I suggested.

We went there and noticed that the mark was fading.