chapter 2

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

My body layed on the ground staring up at the man on top of me.

It took a moment for relization of what just occured to settle in. His mouth gaped open and his head stared down at the knife plunged deep into his flesh. He looked back to me and narrowed his eyes. I stared up at him with my big blue eyes trying to figure out what was going on.

"wh wh whaa aa what? how, ho how are you, you not dead?" I stuttered quietly my eyes wide. The man stared into my eyes and cocked his head to the side.

"This, this is a offence to the Dark King Ryder, King of Kingsland, King of all gangs, Destroyer of planet Earth. This is a offence and I hear by arrest you of disrespect to the King" the man finished off by riping his tight fitting tank top exposing a hard bullet proof vest. The knife I thought I had stabbed him with had only gone 1 millimetre into the vest. I gasped and my face paled.

"And I arrest you of attempted murder on a Dark Kings man" the man finished.

My whole body was in shock as the man above me grabbed the knife that was sticking out of his vest and tugged slightly on it. The knife fell out onto my chest. The man smiled slightly and picked up the knife.

"Please, please! Please sir, please let me go" I begged in a whispered with pleading eyes.

The man stared at me with blank eyes and put the knife to my throat.

"Now, do you have a vest on? Should I check before I bring you to the King Ryder?" The man sneered pressing the knife to my throat. I shaked my head fast and attemped to put my hands on his chest making the distance between us further. This didnt work.

The man back handed my face and my body slumped deeper into the ground, if thats possible. My hands layed by my sides in defeat as the man trailed the knife down my throat, down my chest. His smirked as he bought the knife to the front of my lacy, short white dress and slowly began to cut the fabric.

My body seemed to of shut down and I stared up at the man. Tears had already been running down my cheeks for so long, I felt as though I had none left.

The man cut about 5 centermetres down the front of my chest exposing half of my breast before I heard footsteps of numerouse men running into the shop we were in. The man above me heard them aswell as he smirked down at me and whispered in my ear.

"Time to go baby" He smirked as around 7 dark king men ran into the shop and circled us. They all pointed their guns towards me and the man got off me. My body was un able to move, and my cheek was surely swollen and bruised from the mans hit. The man that was once above me walked over to what seemed the leading man of the group.

"This whore has demonstrated numerouse violations to the law. We shall bring her before King Ryder". The leading man nodded his head at his men and glared at me. Two men from the group that was circling me with guns, came towards me and roughly grabbed my arms. My body was stiff and cold as the men held my arms up so I was on my knees before the leading man. My eyes found their way to the ground, scared to what the man would do.

I finally dared my self to look up to find the leading man infront of me smirking. A narrowed my eyes at him as a punch came my way, connecting with the same cheek the man before chose to hit me with. My body would of surely fallen to the ground if the men above me hadn't held me. I looked back up at the leading man as black dots threatened to take over my vision.

The leading man reached behind him and another man gave him a rag and a bottle. The leading man muttered a thankyou and emptied a thew drops of what ever was in the bottle onto the rag. He pressed the rag over my mouth and nose. I looked up in confusion as my vision became black and my whole world shut off.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

My hearing came to me first, then my vision. I blinked my eyes open slowly as I heard voices near by. My head thumped against the side of what seemd the car I was in. Pain sliced through my head and my body ached.

I slowly sat up to find I was in the back seat of a Dark kings car.

This cant be good. All the previous memorys of befores events swarmed my mind and I felt myself begin to shake. I visciously looked around from some type of escape. The doors were all locked and the person in front seemed to be ignoring the racket I was making.

"Please, please help me! I did nothing I swear, help me please! I beg you" I screamed at the person driving. He didnt answer so I attempted to shove his should to get his attention. He emmidiatly threw his hand back knocking myself back onto the car floor. I groaned as the car came to a hault and the man got out and came to the back seat door. I was pulled out roughly and thrown onto the hard pavement. I screamed as a man I hadnt seen threw me over his shoulder. I was so busy hitting the mans back I hadn't seen where we were heading. I tilted my head slightly and saw the big grey walls of a massive grey mansion.

It gave me chills down my spine as I stared at the big tall walls. We came to a gate and the man carrying me muttered a thew words and the gates were opened and we walked to the door. The mansion was huge, standing atleast 6 stories high. Grey walls surrounded the mansion and I could tell there was absolutely no way to escape.