chapter 4

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
King Ryder's eyes fell on me for a moment and I mentally flinched.

I should never of helped that poor man in the abandoned shop, was it worth it?
That man wouldn't of helped me, but still it was no use.. the man was dead and my future consists of rotting away in prison all alone.

King Ryder stared at me as I stared down at the ground, the clean, marble floor seemed very interesting.

There was a growing tension in the room, anybody walking by had stopped as this situation barely happened.
Why was I here?

I lifted my head a little and our eyes connected. It felt like he could see right into me. His eyes searched mine as I did his, neither of us finding any emotion. His face was blank and his eyes seemed confused as he lifted his hand motioning for someone to explain.

I looked towards the man who had ordered I be bought before King Ryder. He glared my way and focused on King Ryder.

"My brother, I bring you this whore... as you are probably wondering why ah is that..." King Ryder nodded telling him to go on, "she viciously attacked me, in hopes of murdering me" The man who had just spoken finished waiting for a reaction.
King Ryder's jaw clenched.

The room fell silent as if waiting for him to lash out at the man.

Out of the silence a man spoke up, I recognised him from one of the men who had held me while I had been drugged earlier.
"Sir, ah.. you see this is a offence to your law and I would recommend it be delt with, of course with strong punishment. As the person this whore attacked is your brother and he deserves the out most most respect and..."

"SILENCE" King Ryder stood up growling with rage.

"So you bought me this whore to interrupt me with this nuisance? This is nuisance! Take her away, I am done" King Ryder ordered as he sat down glaring at the man.

"Brother, I wish this whore be executed for the world to see" I stared up in confusion.

I attacked King Ryder's brother?...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OH NO KING RYDERS BROTHER!!!
He seems very certain about having Ally killed!

Her luck must be awful!!!

--

Can you believe this chapter was written when I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from school today haha!

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for the such small chapters, they will get larger!!

Xox lucy