chapter 16

Hunched over in pain as my sister stared back lifelessly at me.

The cold floor engulfing me as my head thumped with undeniable concussion.

Ryders boot went flying into my stomach as his men gathered around Lilly and I on the floor. Some were laughing, some were watching on in interest.

The king murderer's daughters being brought to justice. Thats how this looked.

Whimpering I took a shakey hand out and pushed myself off the floor and slumped against the wall. Lilly was on her back looking up at Ryder with red, blood shot eyes from crying.

Ryder stood over Lilly with a smug look on his face. Taking her delicate thin wrist in his rough hand, he yanked her upwards and held her in a head lock at he looked down at me.

"Ali, I'm going to show you what happens when you try to run. You need to understand there is absolutely no way out, yes?" Holding Lilly, he shoved her into one of his men. She stumbled forwards and the man grinned. He was bald with a dark scar on the side of his head. His tanned skin and dark grey eyes grew heavy with lust as Ryder pulled out a knife, striking Lilly down the front of her loose, white dress.

He had ripped through a small layer of her pale skin and she winced as she stepped back into the bald man.

He grabbed Lilly by the shoulders, sending a back hand across her face. He caught her as he pulled the ripped dress off her shoulders to reveal her bare skin.

Lunging upwards, I sprang to my feet, the sudden movement making my head spin as I held the wall for support.

Staring at the bald man, his hands holding Lilly, I shivered with disgust as I ran at them.

I didn't get far, Ryder pulled me back and had me shoved against the wall. I screamed closing my eyes.

"Ryder please, she's only little, please she's my little sister" I screamed to deaf ears.

His big hand grabbed my jaw in a death grip, turning me to face the bald man and my sister.

"I want you to watch this, baby" Ryder smirked as I felt him harden against me. He turned looking into my eyes, waiting for a reaction. He wanted to see my pain.

Lilly was thrown to the floor, her eyes dizzy and loopy as her body cracked against the hard floor. The bald man laughed as the rest of the men smiled with lust at her. Bending over, the bald man unzipped his pants, pulling Lilly's body against his crotch.

I screamed and kicked as I shouted to stop. Nothing mattered and my pleas grew silent as the bald man pushed inside my little sister. My little sister didn't even move a muscle as she lay silently on the floor. Her eyes showing no emotion as the men cheered.

My body paralysed as Ryder held me up. Anger surfaced as I let a tear roll down my cheek. My throat constricted as I sobbed against the wall. Ryder must of known my body was useless as he let me go, letting me fall to the ground next to my naked sister. The man was finished as he leaned back groaning and holding my sisters waist tight.

Pushing my body along the floor, I reached my sister.

"Lilly" I sobbed as I shook her, she turned to me, her lips bleeding from her biting down so hard. Red droplets of blood slowly freely from her mouth. A bruise had formed under her eye from the hit and I grew sick as I pulled her away from the man.

I pushed off the ground clutching my sisters frailed body on my stomach.

Ryder stood in front of the bald man as he zipped himself up looking satisfied.

Ryder bent down in front of us. He picked up Lilly's torn white dress and threw it at me.

"Dress her" His eyes were dark as he stared into my eyes.

I stared back, as I held the torn material tight in my hands.

I was shocked. I was furious, ashamed at my lack of help I could give my sister, but beyond all, I was scared.

I was so fucking scared.

"I suggest you dress her and follow me to your room" Ryder spoke through the silence.

His eyes were glinting, he was proud of himself.

My body was frozen and my sister passed out long ago. My cheeks were swollen from my crying and I felt worthless and little.

Ryder chuckled.

"Your going to have to be tougher then that, get your shit together"

He spoke down at me with amusement.

My sister was 12. She had been raped. Probably more times the now.

Furious, I tore my gaze from he floor to Ryder's smirking face. His lip curled in humour as he stared at me right back. Challenging me..

"What? You need help? You can't help your sister? Do you need my help?" He asked, with a false sense of concern.

I hiccuped from my crying as I shook my head, attempting to stand up as I held my sisters arms pulling her up.

I fell back onto the wall and Ryder stood quickly. Walking towards me, stalking his prey.

Ryder shook his head as he smiled.

"Stubborn like your father. Dumb as he was, I can tell" I scanned the room for a way out, anything to get distance from Ryder.

We were surrounded. And I was fucked.