chapter 6

I landed to the ground with a hard thud. Ryder was still smirking as he spoke.
"Now, my sweet Aliyah, you will be my whore and you will do exactly what I say, yes?" King Ryder spoke down to me as if I was a peasant, which to him I probably was.

I whimpered as a tear strolled down my cheek.

"Please, I've done nothing wro---"

I started but King Ryder interrupted.

"You will do exactly as I say with no backlash, do you understand whore?" I stared back dumb founded. What could I do, I was infront of the most powerful man I knew. 

Ryder stood up looking down on me in a intimidating manner. 

"Yes?" Ryder asked, tho It came out as more as a threat.

"Please, sir please---'

"Aliyah I do not like to waste my time, you have offended my brother, this is me going easy on you" 

"Easy!?? I am no whore, I will not be your whore!" I defended myself, I stood up infront of Ryder. The other men in the room tensed up and raised their guns at me as I stared at Ryder. He was noticeably taller then I was and despite the brave face I put on, I felt fear take over my body. 

Ryder raised his hands and the mean lowered their guns. He looked down at me.

He back handed my face and I fell to the floor hard, I screamed out in pain. I pushed my hands in front of me and tried to crawl away from Kind Ryder. He was on me in seconds. He grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me up to my feet. He still held my hair as he spun me around, the quick movements made me dizzy and before I knew it, I felt a large sting on the same cheek Ryder decided to hit before. My head whipped to the side, I would of fell if Ryder wasn't holding me up. 

"You think to disobey me, whore? Baby, you should know not too. Too young and too pretty, I don't want to ruin that cute face of yours" I looked up at Ryder and spat in his face. He raised a eye brow and pulled my hair harder and I let a tear run down my face. 

"You do not learn?" Ryder back handed my face again and let go of my hair. The impact of his hit sent me flying to the floor. My head smacked against the cold floor and I looked up at Ryder above me, he sent a kick to my stomach and I curled up into a ball struggling to breath. 

"Sto..st..stop...stop... please..ple.. please i'm sorry" I cried out in pain. I forced my self to look up at Ryder as he looked down at me with disgust. I saw two of him and my vision blurred and black dots spotted my sight. I thought about letting the darkness over take me but I knew he would of won, I couldn't let him break me.

I started to pull my tiny, crumbled frame off the ground. As I attempted; another kick was sent into my stomach making my body go flying to the ground again. I let out a groan as I turned my body so I was lying on my back staring up at Ryder. 

"You do not think to disobey me again, understood?" Ryder spoke down to me. 

I couldn't speak, not even not. I was seeing double of everything and my mind was doing funny things. 

Ryder didn't like the silence I returned to him, he bent down  to my level and stared deep into my eyes, he raised his fist and struck me in my eye making my head go back against the ground.

 I welcomed the darkness that over took my body and I flopped against the cold floor as Ryder smirked down at my fragile, crumbled body.