01

Song: let me in- ENHYPEN

* first chapter, I had to rewrite this whole chapter 🙄 because as you can see it's not the same as his gamer girl.
_______________________________________

" vanessa Sweety, get up " my mom tried to shake me awake but I ignored her and turned the other way,
" get up your brothers here and he's already eating up all the food" as soon as I heard those words I shot up and ran to the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

Every time he comes home, he eats everything in the house. He acts like he's starving when he has a personal chef and usually he leaves all the nasty food for me.

After I was done showering I got dressed into some black shorts and a band t-shirt before walking downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and just as I suspected there sat my brother stuffing his stupid ugly face with all the food. I grabbed a plate and filled it with whatever Caden didn't eat and made my way over to the dining room table.

" mom where's Megan " I asked while eating, " she's taking pictures outside " I just nodded my head and got up, walked towards the backyard with my plate of food, there Megan sat editing photos she probably just took.

Megan is my best friend in the whole world, I've known her since I was 11 years old. She lives with us because her family abandoned her when she was 9 because they simply never wanted a child.

I sat next to her and asked if she wanted to go inside and play cod but she said later so I went upstairs and just joined a game room. It was now one on one to some guy in the room named evanslayer and he hasn't said anything on his mic the whole game.

After a while of playing video games I decided I wanted to post a random picture before going downstairs to see what my mom's were doing.

Vanessa^Ivanov

Vanessa^Ivanov ✔

💕

❤- 4.5m likes
800,000 Comments

@hunter_78 OMG NOTICE MEEEEE, I LOVE YOU😍❤❤
@unknown ughhhh I wish I body like her 😣
@ruby<67 guys she's not even that pretty 😒
@pussiefarts Replied to @ruby<67 dont be mad because no one wants yo musty ass😒😭

@I justgoteatenoutbymygrandma: I WAS PLAYING WITH YOU TODAY 🤭
@Gamerboy30 i wanna play Gta ☺️
@vanessa^ivanov replied to @gamerboy30 ohhhhhh let's play tonight
@meganmiller damm bestie you look cuteee🥰

@vanessa^ivanov replied to @@meganmiller obviously 😎

After reading and liking most of the comments on my post I go downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see both of my moms having a full on make out session, like Ewww. I cleared my throat catching them both off guard, I start to giggle at their flustered faces before clearing my throat and getting down to business.

" I'm hungry " that's the business, i have my priorities straight. My mummy's face morfs into determination as she begins getting things out of the fridge to make me something to eat, while mom stands on the side with wide eyes before walking out.

It can be confusing calling them both mom so I call my mom julia 'mama ' or 'mommy ' because she gave birth to me and is more of a mommy type than mom if you know what I mean, i call my other mom kendall ' mom ' or ' mother' because shes more strict but still very motherly.

It's always been like that since I was little, I just copied my brother when I heard him calling them.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by mommy setting a plate on front of me filled with homemade macaroni and cheese. I look up and thanked for my food before digging in.

" oh I forgot to tell you, dress nice tonight were having dinner with old friends of ours and their son's " she says before walking out.

After she walks out my brother walks in looking at my plate " is there anymore of that " he says pointing to my plate, I just nodded pointing to the refrigerator and continue eating.

" did mom's tell you about the dinner tonight " I just nodded and I hold up a hand to finish chewing before speaking " yeah she said they're old friends and their son's " he hummed " mom said they just moved back here, and they haven't seen them since highschool but they still kept in contact"
I mumbled cool not really caring.

" what time are they coming " I ask while putting my plate in the sink " around 8 so be ready " I just nodded before walking out and going to find Megan so we could go to the mall together. I wanted to get my nails done before dinner. And buy a dress to wear since I didn't really own that many dinner appropriate dresses.

When I found her she was Watching stranger things on her computer in my room " oh hey " she said when I walked in only looking at me for a second.
" I'm going to the mall wanna come " I asked while putting on some sweatpants over my shorts. She nodded and left to get ready.

When we were done I walked downstairs to see my mom's Watching tv in the living room. I just told them I'll be back later before the dinner. They just nodded and telling me to be safe.

《♡》
_________________________________________

First chapter finished
Edited ✔
Vote and comment ❤

* first chapter........ what do you think, and be honest