06

Song: Bloodstain- SZA

Evan's pov

Suprise!!!! Another chapter yay💃

* warning ( cutting and abuse? )🚩
_________________________________________

When I get up this morning I feel like complete shit.

I get up and shower doing my usual morning routine before going to my closet and picking out something comfortable since I didn't feel like dressing up.

/ his outfit/

When I'm done changing, I decided I was going to go to Vanessa's house so I could pick her up and apologize

Time skip..

When I Arrived at Vanessa's house, I get out of the car and knock on the door, when the door opens I'm surprised to see mrs. Ivanov. I honestly don't know why im surprised when she lives here.

" can I help you Evan " I nodded my head and go to speak when I remembered I don't speak so I keep quiet.

" oh I forgot you don't talk" she muttered to herself quietly? It kinda sounded like she was judging me " um vanessa? I assume " I quickly nodded my head yes while offering her a small smile which she returned.

" oh she left just a while ago, she seemed to be out if it today. But she told me she had a big test today" I nodded my head in disappointment but thank her anyway, in sign language.

When I arrived at school I did indeed see her shiny white car, so I park right next to her.

When I get out of my car students stare making me feel very uncomfortable, they all start whispering making me feel some sort of way.

I always ended up feeling this way when the kids at my other school bullied and talked about me behind my back.

It's the reason we had to move. Dad and Julien were upset that mom made us move due to the bullying.

They would get mad at me every chance they had, sometimes dad would smack me hard against the face or beat me in private when mom wasn't looking.

And when she asked what happened I always had to say it was the bullying.

And just like the others my father and brother would call me a freak just because I couldn't talk. If you haven't guessed yet, I was a mommy's boy.

She's always favored me more than my brother and that made him and my father jealous. My father favored my brother so much he was going to hand the family business down to him, he made sure I had nothing.

That's why I live alone, I had to work for what I had, my mother was upset that I left but she still gets to see me. I have to go to family gatherings, ball's and important business meetings, even if it was just a dinner between my mother and fathers friends.