03

Song: aint shit- doja cat

* I'm OBSESSED with this song ahhhhhh 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺
* also I changed the cover and name hehehe

____________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm screaming in my ear, I got up and turned it off then laid back down just to take a moment to wake up but no that bitch wanted to ring again so I got up and opened the window then threw it out.

A/N: guys it was her alarm clock not her phone 😭

............

Silence..... that's all that was heard, I enjoyed it.......i loved it......i wanted to marry it......but that never lasts sadly
* sigh *

my brother busted in my room screaming " GET UP COME ON, COME ON ITS GAME TIME " before running out. I just stood there in shock wanting to cry but wiped my invisible tears before going to my bathroom to get ready.

I quickly showered before getting out and doing my morning routine. I put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss before walking into my closet and choosing an outfit.

/ her outfit/ you can imagine the shoes she chooses to wear.

A/N before you have a panic attack she had B cups also the buttons some closer together than in the picture so she's not flashing anyone

A/N before you have a panic attack she had B cups also the buttons some closer together than in the picture so she's not flashing anyone. She has a petite body figure but her butt isn't flat but it's also not big so its pretty average but bigger than average if that makes sense. But she has thick thighs. She's body positive so don't worry 😊

......

After I finished getting dressed I grab my backpack, phone and shoes before running downstairs to grab something to eat.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom typing away on her computer and mommy behind the stove cooking breakfast and but of course there's Caden sitting at the table eating.

Megan probably already left because she likes to be at school before people arrive, she has social anxiety so she leaves earlyer than me to avoid attention. " when are you leaving " I ask my brother while typing on my phone, I was texting Evan. " I'm leaving this afternoon, I have a game next week and coach isn't giving us a break, are you coming" i look up to see everyone looking at me for an answer, I really don't like going to his games because that means I have to socialize and I'm not all about that I'd rather socialize from my room in my own space than around people.

Plus its really cold the hockey stadium and boring but I nod yes as my brother needs all the support.

After eating I waited for a while before Evan texted me he was outside so I kiss my mom's and brother goodbye before texting Evan that I'm on my way out. He just texted back ok.