07

Song: blue - Maddison beer

Here is finally and update everyone has been waiting for lol sorry y'all
_________________________________________

Arriving at my house he quickly runs to my side of the car and picks me up bridal style. When we reach the door he lets me down to open the door.
......

After going upstairs and getting settled he did nothing but hold me while I cried, I don't know why I cried but I did and it felt good.

The whole time he did nothing but hold me and whisper sweet things in my ears while placing sweet kisses on the side of my mouth and cheeks.

I'd be lying if I said that didn't didn't warm my heart because that's so sweat, and maybe just a little horny. I know that you probably thinking ' now is not the time to be horny Vanessa ' but hey I can't help it he's so hott, he's holding me tightly against him and I feel nothing but abs and pure muscle, you'd be horny too.

" I'm ok now " I said softly my throat a little bit scratchy from crying, he frowned but nodded anyways but still didn't let go, when I tried to get up he only tightened his arms and stuffed his face In my neck and placed small kisses behind my ear.

" I was so worried about you bambino " he said in a  Possessive dark tone " what were you thinking, I could've lost you " he says again still not looking into my eyes.

I didn't know what to say I was speechless because one I didn't know he cared that much and two because he just freaking talked to me again.

" I'm sorry " I whispered " I'm just a problem I this world and I didn't wa- " before I could even finish he grabbed me by the neck harshly but still gentle so he's not hurting me and said " Non sei un problema, se continui a dire quella merda, mi accorgerò il cazzo finora sulla tua figa che diventerà un problema " god that was so hott.

( you are not a problem, if you keep saying that shit I will ram my cock so far up your pussy that it will become a problem )

A/N: lord help me 😭

And yes I could understand him, I could tell he was serious by the way he started at me with a look in his eyes telling me to test him but when did he get so dominant just 2 days ago he was a blushing mess and he wouldn't even talk to me.

" do you understand me " he said while squeezing my neck harder, I nodded my head yes but I guess he didn't like that answer since he harshly bit on my bottom lip making me squeal and let out a small grunt like moan.

" yes " he narrows his eyes at me " yess what "

" yes daddy " and with that he slammed his lips on mine claiming me as his, of course he didn't say I was his but he didn't have to his kiss said everything. It was possessive, it was rough, it was  everything I expected it to be with him.

I bring my hands up and wrap them around his neck while pulling on his hair, he grab's my waist making me sit straddling his lap while he placed his hands on my ass.

We continued to make out until I felt something hard underneath me, I knew what it was so I began grinding on him.

He held my hips down harder making even more friction, it started to get heated quickly because one minute I had a shirt on and the next I didn't so I was sitting on his lap top less and I didn't have a bra on.

His hands were running up and down my body stopping at my hips to help me move harder and faster. We broke the kiss and he started kissing and sucking up and down my chest while moaning softly.

Both of us getting close to cumming in our pants ( embarrassing btw) we were stopped by someone knocking on the door. We both paused.

I was scared for my life, my parents are pretty chill but no one wants to be caught making out with someone half naked, it's just not the vibe.