04

Song: good thing - kehlani ft. Zedd

Idk............I have nothing to say but here's an update finnaly sorry I took so long lol

* oh this is a fast paced book so don't get mad at me for rushing things
_________________________________________

After Evan dropped me off I ran inside to ask my mom if I can go to his house.

I was running around the house like crazy trying to find her but I couldn't, but I remembered to check the garden since my mom loves to garden on the side.

As I walked into the garden I could see her sun hat from a distance so I ran over to her.

" mom ? "

" yess my darling "

" can I go to Evan's house " she turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow

" Evan huh " she said with a smirk on her face, I rolled my eyes before saying " it's not like that were just friends and he asked me if I wanted to come over "

" uh ' just friends huh ' "

" yes just friends, so can I go over " I asked repeating myself she rolled her eyes and said " yes you can go over " I squealed and ran over to hug her, she chuckled before pushing me off of her. " thank you, thank you, thank you " I smiled.

" sure just use protection, I'm to young to be a grandma " I gasped and looked at her with wide eyes before running inside screaming " BEGONE THOT " she just started laughing behind me.

I definitely didn't want kids now which is why I'm on birth control, even though I'm a virgin I have to be prepared because I'm not having any children until I'm older. Plus I may or may not have a breeding kink.

Truth is I actually do have a small crush on Evan but nobody has to know that. It could be our little secret. Shhhhhh

I ran upstairs to my room to take a shower before I start packing some stuff I wanted to take.

I was about to get into the shower when evan texted me.

Evan 👀💕🤰

Hi um I forgot to tell you to bring a bathing suit and extra clothes.

Ok , do I need to bring something else

No, but if you want you could bring us something to eat

/ end of texts /

A/N: plsss that was so awkward 😭😭😭

I just texted him back ok before getting into the shower and doing my usual shower routine, getting out and getting dressed.

/ her outfit/