05

Song: staykids- cheese

Another update because I haven't been active on writing lately

Also sorry for not updating.....

I decided to wait on the pool seggs even though I lowkey wanted it 🙄 but I wanted Evan to actually talk to her before they did it. Which will probably be in the next chapter so that way we can get to the smut😏

Oh it's back to vanessa's pov right now

Warning ( self harm) 🚩
_________________________________________

The kiss was long and passionate, it lasted a couple minutes. Evan was holding me like he never wanted to let go. His hands moved from my lower back to my ass squeezing them harshly. I probably have his hand prints, not that I mind.

I moaned in his mouth and tugged on his hair, he groaned pushing our body's impossibly closer. I pulled back for air because it was getting a little hott and I was running out of breath, he continued to kiss me down my neck to my chest leaving wet kisses and small hickeys.

He pulls away and looks at my chest and neck in approval before looking back at me. In the corner of my eye I could see the tip of his ears and nose turn light pink. I smiled and brought him back in for a peck on the lips.

After as if he just realized what he did, he quickly pushed me away, got out of the pool and ran inside. Leaving me alone.

Was I a bad kisser? oh god what if he dosen't like me like that and only wants to be friends. I might have self confidence but deep inside I'm still insecure a little, he's also my first crush and kiss.

I feel like shit

I got out of the pool and ran inside to change into my clothes I was wearing before. After I finished changing I grabbed my stuff and left before embarrassing myself more than I already have.

A/N: before you guys say anything she's just over thinks things and it might be annoying but Evan literally ran away from her, how would you react if someone you liked pushed you away and ran because you kissed them?

Evan's pov

Oh god, I just heard the front door slam, I probably scared her away. I'm so stupid.

I didn't mean to run away I was just scared, I really really like vanessa even if we just met but I was still scared of being rejected.

I can't believe I just kissed vanessa, my first kiss. It was the best first kiss, she probably has experienc.

Knowing she probably kissed other men makes me so mad, vanessa Ivanov is Mine.

I can be shy,

I can be quite

I can be rude and mean

But one thing is I'm a very possessive man when I want to be and with who I want to be.

I claim vanessa and I mean it when I said she was mine, weather she knows it or not.

I'm so mad at myself, what if I made her think I don't like her when I fact I do.

I'll just try to talk to her at school tomorrow.

Vanessa's POV ⚠️ self harm ⚠️

Its happening again.

It happens when I feel to low about myself, I completely shut down and the worst of the worst thoughts come to mind.

When it happens there's a voice in my head that tells me I'm useless, I'm the problem and i should get rid of myself.