Warehouse (2016 - 2020)

Type: Manhwa

Author: Killer Whale

Artist: Killer Whale

Genre: BL, Mystery, Psychological, Seinen

Status: Completed

Chapters: 67

Synopsis:

Dohyun is trying to make a living from measly-paying jobs. He suddenly gets kidnapped during the day. Upon waking up, he finds himself confined in a warehouse and is greeted with a scar-faced man who seems to have some kind of perplexing motive for keeping him captive.

Review:

This series has successfully implemented the element of psychological-thriller in the 1/4 duration of the series. The rest turns into gradual revelation of secrets and motives, which made my interest for reading turn 100 to 0 percent real quick. All I can say is that they're both scum. One doesn't have any sense of sentiment and the other holds too much sentiment that it's getting toxic. Basically, their ship is not da bomb.

I admit that there were some parts where Dohyun and Sungho seemed to have chemistry in their high school days. Their bond could've lasted longer if only Dohyun wasn't such a retard if he didn't just think of Sungho as a pastime sex toy. If only he let himself open up to Sungho when he's down. If only Sungho didn't waste his energy in replicating a stupid warehouse and tied approach Dohyun properly, they would've continued their bond in a good pace.

To make the story short, they're just disappointing.

Rating: ⭐⭐

Favorite character/s: