Prologue

Inside a big room there was a bed and little furniture. Considering the qualities of the furniture, the owner was a noble or a rich person.

The room was dark, the windows were closed, in this way neither a small ray of light was able to pass through.

Something was moving under the bed sheets. Immediately after an old man, that was wearing a butler suit, opened the door, entered inside the room and opened the windows.

The light revealed what was inside the room, a lot of clothes were lying around on the floor of the room, several books were on the floor too with other paper notes inside them, that room was a mess.

«Young Master... Did you spend all night studying? Again?» The butler asked the person under the sheets while taking them off.

With this action, the butler revealed who was sleeping. A boy with a thin but muscular body, black spiky hair and sharp elf ears was sleeping with knees on his chest.

When the butler took off the sheets, the boy's eyes flicker.

«Turn off the light» He said sleepy waving his hand to the butler.

«I'm afraid I can't accomplish your request Young Master» The butler remained stoic «I can't turn off the sun».

«Then close the windows» The young boy yawned and covered his face with the pillow «I'm tired».

«Your mother asked for you, same goes to the librarian spirit» The butler said grabbing the house robes and putting them on the chair near the bed «I put your robes here in the chair. I'll call the servants, they will help you to undress and put them on».

«Do I really need to get up?» The boy said.

«I think so Young Master» The butler then sighed «You haven't changed a bit, I think me and your parents have spoiled you too much».

Then a single tear came out from his eye «I still remember when you were a little brat and look at you now, you are almost an adult» He wiped out the tear «How nostalgic».

«Don't you think is a bit too much call me little brat?» The young boy sat down on his bed and stared at the butler with sleepy eyes «And don't call the servants, I can do it alone».

«Perfect reply for a future king» The butler said closing the door behind himself.

«Future king» The boy muttered «WHAT A DRAG».

«I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT» He scratched his head violently while shouting «Me king? Ahhh that's too boring».

He then jumped off from his bed and went to his private bathroom, right next to his room. He stared at the mirror and said «Oh man... Look at these eye bags, at those hair. I need to fix them up before I go to visit mother».

He then looked around himself and saw several books lying on the ground «How did these books arrive here in the bathroom? I wasn't able to decipher them... I can ask helps to her» He said referring to the librarian.

«Well you are really beautiful but I need to go» He said to his own reflection on the mirror.

«I perfectly understand, see ya» His purple and cyan eyes shined at his own words.

«Okay speaking alone isn't really something kingly» He muttered.

He changed his nightshirt with the robes the butler gave him, the robes reassembled the colour pattern typical of the royal family: White background and purple details.

He stormed out of the room with several books under his arm. While he was walking down the castle halls, he was looking at both sides of the hall, searching for the right door for the library.