Arc 1 Chapter 2: Help me

«Uh?».
.
.
.
.
.
«Where am I?».
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ken felt his body heavy but it was standing still, like he was floating on the water.

His eyes were closed and he wasn't able to feel, hear or sense what was surrounding him.

He tried to open his eyes but it was useless, it seemed like something was keeping them closed.

He wasn't able to move his body either. It was numb, like Ken was sleeping but he was fully awake at the same time.

The pressure that he felt inside his chest, few seconds before he disappeared, became stronger and stronger as the time passed.

The pain, the anxiety he felt for being in that state, the fear to know what happened to his parents devoured him from inside.

«Why?».

«What's happening?».

He then heard someone speak, it was a woman's voice. A familiar voice. It felt like this woman was whispering something in his ear.

«You failed».

These were the words he heard, the words that woman was whispering.

«You failed» She spoke again.

«You failed» Again.

«You failed» And again.

Those words were penetrating his brain, if initially he heard her voice near his ear now the voice was echoing all around him. In any direction.

«GRRR» After few struggles he was able to open his eyes, he was scared by what he saw right in front of him, right around him.

His body was surrounded by a black and purple smoke, he wasn't able to see a thing about the surroundings, it was all covered by this smoke.

Magic smoke, at least that's what Ken thought when he saw it, it seemed charged by mana, but not a normal mana, something more disturbing.

He saw a silhouette of a woman, standing in front of him. She was covered by the same smoke that surrounded all the environment, her presence was enough to scare Ken, more than everything he saw in his life.

Her presence was disturbing, the most creepiest thing he ever saw.

That was the woman who was repeating those words, "You failed"

She stared at him with her glowing eyes, her eyes were staring through him, he felt like her eyes were searching through his soul.

She then stopped speaking and started to move forward him.

«S-STOP IT» Ken cried out of terror «DON'T COME CLOSER».

His voice was broken by the dread her presence provoked on him, she wasn't doing anything but walk. That was enough to scare Ken to death.

She stopped right a few centimeters from him, she stretched her left arm towards his face. Ken closed his eyes and pushed his head back, trying to avoid her hand but she still reached him.