Prologue: How I Became a Stark

(Jaune saves Cardin from a Grimm, however the bully simply exposes Jaune's fake transcripts, causing his friends to turn their backs on him, the Beacon Academy Staff to kick him out and his family to disown him. Then he goes to the forest and various Grimm surround him. As they were about to kill him, various laser blasts hit the Grimms, killing them. Then Jaune sees Iron Man landing in.)

Iron Man: What is someone like you doing here?

Jaune: I lost everything. I saved somebody who simply exposed my transcripts. My friends turned their backs on me, and my family disowned me.

Iron Man: All of this because of an ungrateful guy? Man, such lack of consideration.

Jaune: Why did you save me?

Iron Man: Because this is what a hero does.

Jaune: A hero?

Iron Man: Yes. I am Iron Man.

Jaune: Jaune.

Iron Man: So Jaune. You may be considered a failure in others' eyes, but in my eyes you are a great young boy with a bright future ahead. Tell me, would you like to be my son?

Jaune: Seriously?

Iron Man: Yes. Due to being a hero, I never experienced how it feels to be a father.

Jaune: Could you tell me your name at least?

Iron Man: My name is Anthony Edward Stark. Just call me Tony, or father.

(Then the music I'm Blue (Da Ba Dee) starts playing.)

(Over time, Jaune becomes Tony's adopted son in legal terms. Pepper was happy to see her husband wanting to be a father, and accepted Jaune as her adopted son. Tony taught Jaune everything he knew about technology and creating an armor. Then Jaune is seen creating an armor of his own. Then he builds his own Artificial Intelligence named "Jonas". After completing the armor, he tests it and the armor attaches to him perfectly.)