Chapter 9: Revelations (Part 1)

(Team SWPR is seen walking close to the Heroes Arena.)

Damian: Oh, the heroes arena. It's really a good place.

Jaune: I heard that a tournament involving young superheroes is about to happen.

Damian: Oh yeah. But it's more than a simple tournament. It's our chance to prove that we can be good superheroes.

Peter: Never saw Damian this excited...

Robert: Me neither, Peter.

(Then they see two police officers.)

Officer 1: Man, how come Iron Monger managed to escape again?

Officer 2: It's his second assault this week.

Officer 1: Why would he want so much weapons?

Officer 2: Perhaps he wants to make his armor more powerful.

Jaune: Stane...

Damian: Just like my father said, he might be planning another attack.

Peter: We have no evidences. Telling them now will just cause us trouble.

Robert: How can we get some evidences around here?

Damian: I have a plan.

(Before Damian could explain his plan, a woman in red and pink is seen flying off a boat.)

????: Thanks for the ride, guys

(The female figure flies away as Jaune presses some buttons and the Iron Lad armor comes in. Jaune gets in the armor and starts flying as he chases the woman who uses telekinesis to shove some objects at him. But Iron Lad vaporizers the objects with his bolts and manages to tackle her into the ground. As the woman is down, Iron Lad takes off his mask, revealing Jaune's face as she wakes up and sees him. She then starts feeling something as she blushes and hearts are seen in her eyes. As Jaune notices she woke up, he offers a hand to help her get up, but she tackles him to a hug and kisses him before flying away, leaving Jaune confused. Damian, Peter and Robert, now in their superhero costumes, try to chase after her until a silver streak comes and attacks them. Spider-Man manages to avoid thanks to his spider senses, but Robin and Iceman get hit by the streak which reveals to be a young man.)

????: You both didn't see that coming

(Spider-Man chases after the speedster as Iron Lad snaps back to reality and tries to chase after him as well, but ends up bumping into a big red robot and falls down, but manages to land on his feet. Then the big red robot lands and a young boy jumps out.)

Iron Lad: Sorry, are you okay?

????: My sensor is operating.

Iron Lad: (sighs in relief) That was close, huh?

????: Remind me to install some radar in your system later, Baymax

Baymax: Very funny, Hiro.

Hiro: No, it's serious. You see what happened right now. The Iron Lad bumped into us while flying.

Iron Lad: I'm really sorry.

Hiro: I'm alright, okay? Baymax is operating, nothing grave happened...

Iron Lad: Except for I let two guys escape... Anyway, who are you, and what brings you here?

Hiro: I am Hiro Hamada. And this is Baymax.

Baymax: Hello.

Iron Lad: What brings you here?

Hiro: I came to participate in the tournament.

Iron Lad: You'll participate in the tournament?

Hiro: Of course. Baymax and I are a great combat duo.

Iron Lad: Did you see a flying girl and a speedster?

Hiro: Uh... Not exactly...

Iron Lad: Well, it was worth the try. Take care, friend.

Hiro: Likewise, friend.

(Then Hiro hops on Baymax and they fly away. Then Jaune asks Jonas.)

Iron Lad: Jonas, where is Spider-Man following the speedster?

Jonas: He is following him into South Pine Street.

Iron Lad: Thanks, Jonas. I'm going there.

(Then Jaune goes to South Pine Street, where he sees Spider-Man chasing after the speedster.)

Iron Lad: Alright. It's now or never!

(As Iron Lad tries to shoot, he is somehow unable to shoot. Then the woman he was chasing is seen.)

????: Please, don't make me hurt you.

Iron Lad: (grunts) You got me...

????: (giggles) Surprised? Well... My name is Wanda.

Iron Lad: Jaune... Stark...

(Then Wanda stops using her telekinesis and Iron Lad lands in and reveals his secret identity.)

(At a cafeteria, Jaune and Wanda are seen.)

Jaune: So... Wanna know more about me?

(to be continued)