Chapter 17: Three Weeks Later

(Three weeks later)

(A ship is seen speeding in the seas on a stormy night. Inside of it, two girls are seen lying in a bed. One of them has a cybernetic arm. Then Sartini and Leonidas come in along with the rest of the heroes as the duo decides to speak.)

Sartini: All of this was caused not by the so-called Iron Patriot, but by our archenemy General Sasha.

Iron Lad: You mean that armored guy?

Leonidas: Yes, and the Russian soldiers you guys fought are part of Sasha's new army.

Weiss: How is that even possible? Not even Ironwood could gather such an army.

Sartini: Sasha used what's left of Romanov's Army and even some new troops.

Leonidas: (shows a logo) This is the logo of Sasha's new army.

Sartini: (shows a picture) And that's Sasha's new armor.

(Everyone gets shocked by seeing Sasha's new armor. Suddenly Robin interrupts their meeting.)

Robin: There, I see land...

(Back to the ship, it's close to an island, and the sky isn't stormy anymore.)

W. Woman: Three mikes out and closing. No activity at the air base. Looks like we don't have to worry about interceptors.

C. America: Great, then we have time for a quick briefing.

Iron Lad: I know dad missed me, professor Steve.

C. America: Please, call me captain.

Iron Lad: Captain, I've been all over materials.

C. America: That's what your father said before the president died. I wish he was here to humor me, buddy. Objectives, of course, are enter Abkhazia, neutralize the terrorists, and restore the rightful government... or what's left of it anyway. The president and most of the cabinet have been killed, and the Dark Reign has been established. The terrorists brain-jacked all high-ranking officers and their cyborgs scattered the rank-and-file. The few leaders who survived have no way of openly opposing the new Regime led by a so-called Iron Patriot. That's why they called us.

B. Panther: The current leader of the occupation forces is an extremist linked to both the St. Petersburg massacre in 2015, and last year's terror spree in Georgia. And the arms supplier? None other than Desperado Enforcement LLC.

Spider-Man: The old President's killers.

C. America: If we don't stop them here, they could destabilize the entire region. But our more immediate problems... are Silver Sable, Splendont and Jetstream Sam. I believe you've met.

 I believe you've met