Chapter 13: A Not So Unwanted Reunion

(After defeating Khamsin, the other heroes who didn't get to introduce themselves took the chance to do so.)

Cuddles: My name is Cuddles. The purple beaver is Toothy.

Giggles: And my name is Giggles. My friend here is Petunia.

Lumpy: Call me Lumpy.

Handy: I'm Handy.

Nutty: Hi, I'm Nutty.

Sniffles: By the way, I'm Sniffles.

Pop: I'm Pop. This is my son Cub.

Flaky: My name is Flaky.

Mole: The Mole is my name.

D. Bear: (dancing) My name is Disco Bear. The pirate here is Russell.

Lifty/Shifty: We're Lifty and Shifty. The frozen guy is Cro-Marmot. The mute girl is Mime.

Flippy: Flippy. That's my name.

Splendid: I'm the superhero Splendid.

Lammy: My name is Lammy, and this is my friend Mr. Pickles.

Kreel: I'm Kreel, Commander of the Task Force 99. These are my teammates Aero, Mic, Sharp, Zuke and Misty.

SPi: I'm Steve Mallori.

Pan: I'm Peter Patterson. These two are Andrew and Simon. They are twins.

Ron: I'm Ronald Granger. This is Alex Drake.

Mos: Manuel Rodriguez. Pleased to meet you. These are Kenji Anderson, Michael, Sak, the mute man is Charles Caryle and Turner Beilin.

Loz: And I'm Lewis Adams.

Jonas: Mister, I found a hideout where those Desperado Cyborgs are hiding.

Iron Lad: Guide us to it.

(Some minutes later, the heroes are seen sneaking at the hideout.)

Iron Lad: Just remember...

Robin: Look, Jaune. It's not the first time I have to be sneaking around some enemy hideout. I know the plan.

Iron Lad: Then stick to it.

(Then the heroes suddenly see an orange hair man along with a pink and brown hair girl and some Desperado Cyborgs.)

????: Can you guys be quick with those weapons? I don't need Norman to shot my head just because you guys are slow.

????: (raise sign) I agree.

????: See? Even Neo agrees.

D. Cyborg: Alright, Roman. Alright. We will be quicker.

Iron Lad: (whispers) Jonas, scan those two!

(Jonas scans Roman and Neo.)

Jonas: Sir, you're about to deal with the biggest criminal of Vale named Roman Torchwick and his partner in crime Neo.

Iron Lad: Thanks, Jonas. (to the heroes) Okay, guys. We need a distraction to...

????: Guys, I hear his voice.

????: Where?

????: Over here!

Iron Lad: Damn it...

Spider-Man: You have a problem, Mister Stark?

Iron Lad: I didn't tell you before, but I wasn't always a Stark.

Rogue: Wait, you're adopted, darling?

Iron Lad: Yep. I used to be in a huntsman academy known as Beacon. I wasn't the best one, and one of my bullies exposed my scripts, causing those who I thought they were my friends to turn their backs on me.