Chapter 12: A Major Hiccup

(Jaune and Gwen are seen at History Class.)

Gwen: So, Jaune, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? (Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around.) And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to New York. I hear it's awesome. (Pauses as his words have no effect.) Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're getting smarter and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Jaune: Well...

(Finally, the clock in front of Jaune gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.)

Steve: (Posing as a towering monster about to attack.) And then I- Oh. (Straightens his stance as the students start to leave.) Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: Maybe next time, Gwen. I've got an important matter to attend to.

(Then Robert Drake ruffles Gwen's hair.)

Robert: Very important.

(At Team SWPR's dorm, Jaune is seen ready to use his Iron Lad armor, Robin grips the handle of his sword, Robert Drake becomes Iceman and Peter uses his new Spider-Man suit.)

Spider-Man: I thought that class would never end.

Iron Lad: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Robin: (sarcastically) I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Iceman: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Iron Lad: Right!

(Suddenly a portal appears, and then Mulkiewicz, Snowers, the Happy Tree Friends, Task Force 99, Laurent, S.A.S. Task Force 99 (including Loz, who became an elite angel), Jack the Ripper and Blade Wolf come out of it.)

Robin: (points his sword at the group) Seriously, who are you?

Mulkiewicz: My name is Mulkiewicz. And we heard about you. Team SWPR, right?

Iron Lad: Right.

Snowers: My name is Snowers. And I believe you've heard about the Happy Tree Friends.

Spider-Man: Wait, those beside you are...

Robin: It's not possible.

Laurent: These armored guys are a group of Clone Troopers known as Task Force 99.

SPi: I am a member of the other Task Force 99, which is part of S.A.S.

Loz: I died during a mission, but somehow I got reincarnated as an Elite Angel.

Robin: Yeah, right.

Raiden: Have you heard about Jack the Ripper?

Iron Lad: Jack the... Ripper?

Raiden: Yeah, that's my codename due to the way I eliminate my targets.