Bath time

Duck=shu
Toast=laito

No POV

As Reina is walking upstairs dread could be seen on her face. The younger cat was trying with all his power to squirm his way out of her arms however Duck has already accepted his fate in life.

Opening the bathroom door she kicked the door to close it then put the kitty's down on the tiled floor, instantly Toast dashes to the door scratching it to try and get it open as a last resort to save himself from being washed in cat-form, which i...

Opening the bathroom door she kicked the door to close it then put the kitty's down on the tiled floor, instantly Toast dashes to the door scratching it to try and get it open as a last resort to save himself from being washed in cat-form, which isn't successful what so ever yet he doesn't stop trying to leave.

Reina starts too fill the bottom of the bathtub so that the cats would be able to sit comfortably. As she goes to pick the cats up Duck was absolutely fine to Handel Toast on the other hand wasn't being as easy.

Reina's POV

"Stop struggling Toast, now come here" I tell him my voice holding authority.

Toast wearily walks over to me with his tail low ears flat on his head knowing he isn't going to be able get out of this.
'What's wrong with him'
I hold him close to me as I slowly lower him into the tub stroking him softly to sooth him. Duck is stood next to me as I am kneeling next to the tub petting Toast whilst I put him in the tub. Luckily Toast calmed down and started splashing around with his paws with a cute cat smile plastered on his face. 'He is soooo adorable!!!'

"Cmon Duck" Duck looks straight up at me then lazily jumps into my arms closing his eyes.
As I place him also in the tub, Toast starts splashing Duck with the water and Duck opens his eyes to glare at the younger cat.
"Baby's stop splashing" the cat stops,

'can this cat understand me???'

As I start to think about it Duck doesn't act 'normal' either, meh Maybe this is how cats normally act.

No POV

Reina started washing the cats but Toast seemed to like being washed way too much and would start splashing around when Reina started focusing on cleaning his brother to get her attention.

Shu's POV

"Stop splashing , it's annoying" I half-arsed told him.

"Fufufufu is someone jealous that I'm getting all dolly's love and attention?" he snarked giving off a large smirk.

"No, your just being bothersome"
No I'm not jealous I'm pissed, I was here first, I should get all her attention not him ME.
Though I have to be honest Ayato and kanato would have been a lot worse to deal with and Reiji would have been as usual a right pain in the ass. Subaru would have been most ideal as he would most likely attack her if she tried to touch him, guess laito would have been my second choice, so it could be a lot worse but still it should have been just the two of us, me and her not me her and laito.

Laito's POV

As she is giving us a bath I cannot help but notice that my brother is deep in thought but I can't be bothered to worry about that as doll-chan seems to be very happy giving us a bath with a large smile, she's probably happy that we aren't attacking her like normal cats would. As she finishes washing us she pulls out a large fluffy grey towel from under the sink and grabbed shu.
Why did she pick him first!!!!.
I start splashing around again to get her attention which works as I thought it would then she turns to me,

"Hold on one second Toast" she places shu down to grab me in her arms then placing me next to my older brother.

"Awwww you both look like drowned rats" then she started giggling, I for one am very offended but I turn to shu and he looks to be sleeping not giving a dam.

I stare up into her light lilac eyes which seem to sparkle in the light as her melodious laughing came to a halt.
As we both looked up towards her (well mainly just me shu had closed his eyes as usual) and started to dry both of us off leaving us to look like fluff balls.

"All done little ones"she finished lovingly looking at us while carrying us in her arms back downstairs. "Now let's watch a movie or somthin"

As we are being carried back into the living room she places us on the floor and proceeds to the couch as shu instantly jumps to the couch to , as you guessed goes to sleep.

I decide to have some more attention and rub against her leg

"Hello there baby" she cooed scooping me up off the floor and cuddling me close, I sigh in contempt as I am drowned in affection from her I end up purring in satisfaction.
Ah the life of a feline soo relaxing, I could get used to this and I absolutely love the pampering I have been receiving. I'm pretty happy with this punishment from the old man as it could have been much worse (thinks about polar bears)
-starts too look back up to her-
'Not bad at all'

No POV

As she places Toast on her lap Duck decides to want attention too jumping into her lap also both unaware of the pairs of eyes staring at them through a window.

5 July 2021
919 words